The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool- Business management

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by andrepinto99
How long did it take until you guys received your offers?

Don't remember tbh pal, got my offer in like December. When did you send your offer of ?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by beanmaker
Don't remember tbh pal, got my offer in like December. When did you send your offer of ?

1 week I think
Reply 22
1 week I think

What you predicted?
What you predicted?

I'm from Portugal (as I said before) and according to this https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applying/entry-requirements-and-qualifications/eu-qualifications/portugal/ , as I have 17, I don't know if it is ABB, AAB or AAA
Reply 24
I'm from Portugal (as I said before) and according to this https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/applying/entry-requirements-and-qualifications/eu-qualifications/portugal/ , as I have 17, I don't know if it is ABB, AAB or AAA

You'll get an offer with those grades or whatever is equivalent to.
You'll get an offer with those grades or whatever is equivalent to.

I'm a little bit worried I won't!
I've applied for Business Management with a year in industry
Reply 26
I'm a little bit worried I won't!
I've applied for Business Management with a year in industry

You only applied a week ago, that's not that long, you will soon, they're probably have plenty of applications to go through
Reply 27
Thought I was the only one 😀, you applied for your accommodation yet?

Yep :smile: applied for accommodation like on the 24th or 25th of April but haven't heard back yet :/ don't know if I should be worried.
Reply 28
Original post by Reg53
Yep :smile: applied for accommodation like on the 24th or 25th of April but haven't heard back yet :/ don't know if I should be worried.

Don't think you hear back until results day, where didn't you apply ?
You only applied a week ago, that's not that long, you will soon, they're probably have plenty of applications to go through

Hey! I'm just here to say that I finally got my Conditional Offers! Still don't know if I'm going to accept the offer from University of Sheffield or from the University of Liverpool
Reply 30
Hey! I'm just here to say that I finally got my Conditional Offers! Still don't know if I'm going to accept the offer from University of Sheffield or from the University of Liverpool

Well done buddy, let me know what you choose!
Got my offer and firmed it :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Owain53

Well done, you applied for your accommodation?
Original post by Owain53

Just for curiosty, what made you choose the University of Liverpool for Business Management? I'm still between Liverpool and Sheffield :/
Just for curiosty, what made you choose the University of Liverpool for Business Management? I'm still between Liverpool and Sheffield :/

The applicant day. It was fantastic. The teachers seemed to understand what they were talking about, they were friendly there, they looked to be more about teaching the students. Like a lot of the unis I visited cared for the theory and didn't really care at all for the students themselves or that they learn anything. Like a lot of the others just felt like they were about giving the theroy and that;s sit. But in Liverpool on the appliant day, the teachers were REALLY friendly and you got the impression that they knew what they were talking about, and that they're actually trying to teach you the stuff too.
Well done, you applied for your accommodation?

Yep :smile: 2 of Vine Court as my 1st and 2nd choice and a one from Crown as my third. You?
Reply 36
Original post by Owain53
Yep :smile: 2 of Vine Court as my 1st and 2nd choice and a one from Crown as my third. You?

Yep applied for a studio in crown and a studio from philharmonic, heard a lot of international students stay in vine
(edited 6 years ago)
Yep applied for a studio in crown and a studio from philharmonic, heard a lot of foreign students stay in vine

I'm welsh, don't know if that counts as foreign lol.

I regret not applying for philharmonic as backup instead of crown. I kinda think there would be less competition for accom there cos of the price, and cos there is high demand for Crown apparently.

It's Vine that I really want though.
Original post by Owain53
The applicant day. It was fantastic. The teachers seemed to understand what they were talking about, they were friendly there, they looked to be more about teaching the students. Like a lot of the unis I visited cared for the theory and didn't really care at all for the students themselves or that they learn anything. Like a lot of the others just felt like they were about giving the theroy and that;s sit. But in Liverpool on the appliant day, the teachers were REALLY friendly and you got the impression that they knew what they were talking about, and that they're actually trying to teach you the stuff too.

Thanks for your opinion. I'm from Portugal so I can't really visit the unis, so yeah. But thanks anyway :smile:
Thanks for your opinion. I'm from Portugal so I can't really visit the unis, so yeah. But thanks anyway :smile:

No problem :smile: I'd really recommend liverpool cos of how friendly the teachers were. At a lot of unis I went to, you didn't get teachers who were as friendly. But it depends on you and what you want. And where you wanna go, that's the biggest thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending