The Student Room Group

Apparently I can't get a girlfriend :(

People used to tell me at school I was ugly and I can't get a girlfriend and I will die alone. It turns they were right because I still never had my first girlfriend and I'm in my 20s.

Scroll to see replies

That doesn't mean you'll never get one 😥 It takes a long time
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
People used to tell me at school I was ugly and I can't get a girlfriend and I will die alone. It turns they were right because I still never had my first girlfriend and I'm in my 20s.

Reply 3

bro the gals these days r ugly its so hard to find sum1 good looking. ur only 20 anyway, if ur concerned go on a one night stand and take it from there, make sure ya dont get STD's tho
Original post by Guapo.

are you a girl?
Reply 5
are you a girl?

Yes I am indeed.
(but don't tell anyone, i prefer to remain gender less in tsr)
It's not all that at this age anyways.
Original post by Fermion.
It's not all that at this age anyways.

or looks or being a virgin
how many boyfriend do you have, or ugly etc
Reply 8
this isnt the time m8
Reply 9

Your not going to die alone and there's no such thing as being so ugly that you'll never find anyone, because you will x
It takes time and patience.
Reply 10
or looks or being a virgin
how many boyfriend do you have, or ugly etc

She said she's Muslim so I am going to predict none.
But she deffo wouldn't have an issue getting one i'll tell you that
Hhahahahahahahahah (me too)

But

I stopped caring long time ago, better things in life.
Reply 12
someone posted these pics

What the f*ck? Why are you showing me this?

btw... she's still damn gorgeous.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Hhahahahahahahahah (me too)

But

I stopped caring long time ago, better things in life.

Original post by Guapo.
What the f*ck? Why are you showing me this?

btw... she's still damn gorgeous.

I dont get why most TSR are just ganging up on FErmion.
I mean she is a human being
give her a break
dont you people have better things to do.
someone posted these pics

Please leave me alone.

You story making me feel depressed and sad. But bro when that day comes when you do get one you can laugh at those haters and prove them wrong. I truely believe that there one for everyone and it a chance of finding them! Don't worry ur 20 ur really young to be worrying about this. Right now you should stay Gucci and concentrate on more important things! P.s yourboi 🥑
give her a break

Why did you quote me my post had nothing to do with her
Reply 17
give her a break

I don't understand why people are showing me this. I am a straight female yk I also don't give a **** about other peoples lives, that is none of my business.
I am really disgusted and saddened by people who are going out their way to make me feel like crap for how I look. I know this may seem shocking to you but I too am human and have feelings. I am terribly sorry I do not fit your idea of beauty but I do not want my photos to be stolen and posted on TSR without my permission and mocked out of. I agree that I look different, but that is because you are comparing photos of me on a nightout to a photo of me on a normal day. I am sorry I do not fit everybodys standardised idea of beauty but I hate getting tagged in threads ridiculing me for my looks. Leave me alone. Please can a mod delete this thread or that anonymous's posts @Paracosm
Reply 19
It's quite creepy how this anonymous guy keeps showing up in threads with those photos - who even is he/she?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending