The Student Room Group

What would men think of this haircut on women?

IMG_1591.JPG

What would men think of this haircut on women in general (imagine it was brown hair instead of black). Would it pass as ok or would it put them off a woman?
tb to indie-grunge culture.
I mean.
Sure, if you're going for that manic pixie dream girl trope.
Reply 2
Original post by saharan_skies
tb to indie-grunge culture.
I mean.
Sure, if you're going for that manic pixie dream girl trope.

It's not pixie pixie its shoulder length
Reply 3
hate it
Reply 4
Original post by tres1732
hate it

Why so, the other side is normal/shoulder length if you notice. Just one side is choppy, which side do you hate
Reply 5
Have the haircut you like not what men like

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by A321
Have the haircut you like not what men like

Posted from TSR Mobile

^ this

you're the one stuck with that haircut, do it because you like it
Reply 7
Original post by inthedark1
IMG_1591.JPG

What would men think of this haircut on women in general (imagine it was brown hair instead of black). Would it pass as ok or would it put them off a woman?

I think it'd look cute, maybe hot on the right woman
Reply 8
Original post by clio09
^ this

you're the one stuck with that haircut, do it because you like it

well my hairs very wavy and currently shoulder length. It's always looked an unstylish mess makes me look very frumpy people say long hair looks better on women but not on me
Reply 9
looks cute. why not? but, like others said, go with what would make you feel happy, not what you think someone else would like. it's your body, after all.
Original post by Owain53
I think it'd look cute, maybe hot on the right woman

What's the right woman, I mean I'm very short in height but my hair always looks frumpy (like a 1950's schoolgirl bob or an old woman) I was thinking that if I got something more short/styled i wouldn't look as frumpy.
Original post by inthedark1
What's the right woman, I mean I'm very short in height but my hair always looks frumpy (like a 1950's schoolgirl bob or an old woman) I was thinking that if I got something more short/styled i wouldn't look as frumpy.

Try it see if you like it :smile: see if it looks good :smile: if it won't then it'd grow back :smile:
Just thought of a problem I work on hospital wards and hair has to be kept back off the collar I'm wondering how I'd tie it back lol
I would say it is more of a girl's haircut than a woman's.
Looks like a mullet.
Does it look dyke y or like a womans cut

Quick Reply

Latest