The Student Room Group

Edexcel Old Spec Exam on 25th may Retakes GCSE Maths

What do you think the paper is going to be like? Is it going to easy or hard? What are your views upon it?
I am re siting the exam next week and i am really scared as its the last chance to resit it with the old spec. hopefully they make it easier for us as its our last chance. I thinkl they will make it hard. How do you think nits going to be?
Reply 2
Ye I'm taking it tomorrow too. I'm not entirely confident on it, I've been getting like 30-40 on mocks and stuff, but I just cannot afford to fail this year. Please maths gods make this an easy one..
Reply 3
I sat the old specification and it went horribly wrong on their part - completely stressed and am now waiting to hear what they are going to do about it 👎🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Emmz93
I sat the old specification and it went horribly wrong on their part - completely stressed and am now waiting to hear what they are going to do about it 👎🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who is going to do what? Lets hope that the grade boundaries are low af
Reply 5
My college
I'm waiting to find out what my college are going to do about completely messing up my chances of the exam .. was not good 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
What went wrong if you dont mind sharing did we all not sit the same paper...just curious as its making me think hope i sat the right paper!
Reply 7
Original post by Nkhanny786
What went wrong if you dont mind sharing did we all not sit the same paper...just curious as its making me think hope i sat the right paper!

There was 2 papers the new 1-9 spec and then there was the legacy paper or old spec
I sat the old spec paper
First exam they sent me to the wrong room and second exam the invigilator got someone's extra time wrong and everyone was shouting in my exam room and I thought the person was gonna beat the invigilator up so I got distracted x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest