The Student Room Group

Unit 42

Hi, I have just started a Management course and have been given unit 42 to complete. Having had a break from study i am finding it a bit challenging to get back into the mindset of explaining and describing. 1.1 is explain the role of their own occupation within their organization and industry. 1.2 is describe career pathways within their organization and industry. I have already researched and started both of these elements but my assessor has said that i need to elaborate more. Not sure how as have already done that.
Reply 1
Original post by Butterfy12
Hi, I have just started a Management course and have been given unit 42 to complete. Having had a break from study i am finding it a bit challenging to get back into the mindset of explaining and describing. 1.1 is explain the role of their own occupation within their organization and industry. 1.2 is describe career pathways within their organization and industry. I have already researched and started both of these elements but my assessor has said that i need to elaborate more. Not sure how as have already done that.

Speak to your assessor and ask for clarification. Without seeing your answers it's impossible for anyone to help you. It sounds like you've not been detailed enough in your answers - make sure you have covered both your organisation and the industry it operates in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending