The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Parking at Bradford

I just wanted to know if the university offers car parking? Also how much would it cost and what would be the likely hood for me to get a space every day?

any other suggestion of anywhere else nearby I could obtain parking or a permit as I am not very familiar with the area?

If parking isn't an option could you suggest any modes of transport the University may have for me to get to and back from my accommodation every day?
Hello :wavey:

Yes, we do have parking on campus! There's some information here. It can get busy sometimes but there's also on street parking/ other car parks nearby.

There are plenty of buses that stop outside the university. If you know the postcode of your accommodation then you can use the journey planner on www.wymetro.com to see the bus services available.

Have you considered staying on campus at The Green?

I hope that helps!

Emma

Original post by Iheartapple04
I just wanted to know if the university offers car parking? Also how much would it cost and what would be the likely hood for me to get a space every day?

any other suggestion of anywhere else nearby I could obtain parking or a permit as I am not very familiar with the area?

If parking isn't an option could you suggest any modes of transport the University may have for me to get to and back from my accommodation every day?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
How do the car park barriers work?
Hello

I believe that if you hold your pass up to the receiver at the barrier it should flash green before the barrier goes up.

If you've any issues at all our Estates team will be able to help! Their number is 01274 233001

Have you started your studies yet?

Thanks

Original post by boiledegg
How do the car park barriers work?
Hiya, is there parking at The Green? A car will come in handy for Nursing placements :smile:
Original post by staceysss
Hiya, is there parking at The Green? A car will come in handy for Nursing placements :smile:

Hi

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

Parking is available at the university. Once you have received a UoB Student ID, you can apply for a permit which you can pay for each month.

If you don't require regular parking, you can apply/pay for a scratchcard to use on a daily fee basis.

Alternatively, there is parking available on the surrounding streets.

Cheers :biggrin:

Joe
Hello, I have applied for a permit to park. Do I get sent out a physical permit or is it just the student badge I hold up to the barrier? Also, how do you access the student parking? Thank you
Original post by Nevejames
Hello, I have applied for a permit to park. Do I get sent out a physical permit or is it just the student badge I hold up to the barrier? Also, how do you access the student parking? Thank you

Hello!

Please email [email protected] who can help you further with this :smile:

Thank you

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending