The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7120
Original post by Michiyo
What do you want to tell her? Tell me and I will translate it :h:

I don't wanna pretend that I know Romanian except for "I love you", which is actually pretty darn useful for this situation :lol:

Unless you know some inside jokes that Romanians would get :colone:

Original post by ByronicHero
I've lived with many Romanian women. They would typically spend their time roasting me for drinking :colonhash:

Romanian girls are pretty tall too, guess my height is gonna be another thing they'll roast me about :colonhash:

Original post by OGGUS
Not if you marry them first:colondollar:

Wow this joke is pretty awesome on so many levels :rofl:
Original post by OGGUS
@Michiyo My PM storage definitely isn't full???
How does that even happen?
Do you know how to clean it?

I heard you need to tick a box, click on 'Selected messages' (it seems there is some kind of bar with multiple options), and choose the rumoured 'Delete' option, but I would not know, because I have never received a PM in my entire life. :dontknow:
Original post by UWS
I don't wanna pretend that I know Romanian except for "I love you", which is actually pretty darn useful for this situation :lol:

Romanian girls are pretty tall too, guess my height is gonna be another thing they'll roast me about :colonhash:

You can marry one more as well:wink:

Original post by Michiyo
I heard you need to tick a box, click on 'Selected messages' (it seems there is some kind of bar with multiple options), and choose the rumoured 'Delete' option, but I would not know, because I have never received a PM in my entire life. :dontknow:

I don't remember anyone saying deleted box:biggrin:
Original post by Michiyo
What do you want to tell her? Tell me and I will translate it :h:

Romanian woman here, IDGAF if you drink as long as you are not an alcoholic.

I used to drink very heavily, so maybe I seemed like I was :lol:

All I really remember is 'da' and painted eggs at Easter :tongue:

Do you also hate gypsies? Several Romanians I have lived with went to great lengths to explain to me why gypsies were the cause of most evil.
Original post by OGGUS
I don't remember anyone saying deleted box:biggrin:

Is there such a thing? I do not know, I never get PMs. :rolleyes:

I used to drink very heavily, so maybe I seemed like I was :lol:

All I really remember is 'da' and painted eggs at Easter :tongue:

Do you also hate gypsies? Several Romanians I have lived with went to great lengths to explain to me why gypsies were the cause of most evil.

'Da' means 'yes', but you might know that already.

Painted eggs at Easter is one of our Orthodox Christian traditions :biggrin: It is awesome :gah:

...Most Romanians hate gypsies. I do not really hate them, but I do feel as if many of them are bad apples due to my past experience with them.
Original post by UWS

The ones I have known have been average height, though this is only six or seven people I suppose.

How tall are you? You got dat aAsian curse? I'm 6' 2" so any women taller than me are so abnormal that I assume they are entirely open to dating shorter men :dontknow:
Reply 7126
The ones I have known have been average height, though this is only six or seven people I suppose.

How tall are you? You got dat aAsian curse? I'm 6' 2" so any women taller than me are so abnormal that I assume they are entirely open to dating shorter men :dontknow:

Asian curse indeed. 5'3....

Thankfully there are girls shorter than me so I'm not 100% screwed...
Original post by Michiyo
Is there such a thing? I do not know, I never get PMs. :rolleyes:

'Da' means 'yes', but you might know that already.

Painted eggs at Easter is one of our Orthodox Christian traditions :biggrin: It is awesome :gah:

...Most Romanians hate gypsies. I do not really hate them, but I do feel as if many of them are bad apples due to my past experience with them.

Yes I did know that, and I also know why the eggs are painted. I'm pretty neutral - just eggs to me :lol:

Yea they do. Typically my experience of Romanians is that they are kind, interesting and good natured people who happen to hate a good 90% of people who are not white Christians :lol: :mmm:
Original post by UWS
Asian curse indeed. 5'3....

Thankfully there are girls shorter than me so I'm not 100% screwed...

That sucks, but adult women care far less to be honest. It will be a deal breaker to many, but not nearly as much of an issue as the internet would tell you.

At least you get to be good at maths :borat:
Reply 7129
That sucks, but adult women care far less to be honest. It will be a deal breaker to many, but not nearly as much of an issue as the internet would tell you.

At least you get to be good at maths :borat:

TSR says: "I want a 6'4" alpha male"

That's why I take this place with a pinch of salt :rofl:
Original post by UWS

Just 2 more inches and I'll be that tall. Should try heels right:wink:
And assert my dominance:colondollar:
Original post by UWS

TSR is full of children. You should take it with a Olympic pool of salt :lol:

Many women won't consider you offhand due to height, but that number is far smaller than you'd believe if you listened to TSR.

I have always been tall; I sometimes wonder how it would be to be short. Does it bother you?
Yes I did know that, and I also know why the eggs are painted. I'm pretty neutral - just eggs to me :lol:

Yea they do. Typically my experience of Romanians is that they are kind, interesting and good natured people who happen to hate a good 90% of people who are not white Christians :lol: :mmm:

I do not eat boiled eggs, but I like to paint them since it is fun :yep:

Aww, thank you! :hugs: I will take that as a compliment :love:

I do not hate people who are not white Christians :biggrin: I do admit Romania has racist tendencies, however. It is because there is literally no racial diversity in Romania except for gypsies and we all know the stereotype of gypsies...
Reply 7133
TSR is full of children. You should take it with a Olympic pool of salt :lol:

Many women won't consider you offhand due to height, but that number is far smaller than you'd believe if you listened to TSR.

I have always been tall; I sometimes wonder how it would be to be short. Does it bother you?

Not really, I mean I guess some people make it out to be a big deal when it comes to dating and that's obviously a pain in the ass but I try not to let it bother me!

Original post by OGGUS
Just 2 more inches and I'll be that tall. Should try heels right:wink:
And assert my dominance:colondollar:

"just 2 more inches"

Says every girl on TSR :rofl:
Original post by Michiyo
I do not eat boiled eggs, but I like to paint them since it is fun :yep:

Aww, thank you! :hugs: I will take that as a compliment :love:

I do not hate people who are not white Christians :biggrin: I do admit Romania has racist tendencies, however. It is because there is literally no racial diversity in Romania except for gypsies and we all know the stereotype of gypsies...

Fair enough :tongue:

Yea, that's understandable. Do you live in Romania?
Original post by UWS
Not really, I mean I guess some people make it out to be a big deal when it comes to dating and that's obviously a pain in the ass but I try not to let it bother me!

"just 2 more inches"

Says every girl on TSR :rofl:

... when they see a 3 inch:colone:
Reply 7136
Original post by OGGUS
... when they see a 3 inch:colone:

I'm sure they'll settle for that, thirstiness from both sexes on here :rofl:
Fair enough :tongue:

Yea, that's understandable. Do you live in Romania?

Yes. I lived in the UK from July 2014 to July 2016, but I lived in Romania outside of this interval. :h:
Original post by UWS
I'm sure they'll settle for that, thirstiness from both sexes on here :rofl:

:2in1:
Which males go for you? Glassapple probably not I'm guessing:biggrin:
I'm too pure
:ahee:
:angelblush::angelblush:
Reply 7139
Original post by OGGUS
:2in1:
Which males go for you? Glassapple probably not I'm guessing:biggrin:
I'm too pure