The Student Room Group

Anyone doing AQA A level computer science?

Scroll to see replies

Can you send me a link to the EAD?

Are there any FSM ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 141
Hello guys!

Join the official exam thread for Computer Science AQA A2 A Level at
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4746812&p=72041296#post72041296
Reply 142
Stupid question, what does EAD stand for?
Original post by cb799
Stupid question, what does EAD stand for?

Electronic Answer Document
Original post by KCL Offer
Can you send me a link to the EAD?

Are there any FSM ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your teacher should of given it to you, you are supposed to familiar yourself with the EAD before the exam, so you are not wasting time on how to use it. There is no link for it lol

Looking at it there are boxes that are similar to the one on the specimen, i am guessing a FSM will be given, then we need to say YES or NO on particular inputs. Then we will need to convert it into a regular expression.

However this is just a guess, looking at boxes doesnt help at all lol, but i can for sure say there is not a large trace table like grid. Don't take my word for it. They may ask us to draw a table in and fill in the values (Highly unlikely)

Good luck everyone!
Original post by mahmzo
Your teacher should of given it to you, you are supposed to familiar yourself with the EAD before the exam, so you are not wasting time on how to use it. There is no link for it lol

Looking at it there are boxes that are similar to the one on the specimen, i am guessing a FSM will be given, then we need to say YES or NO on particular inputs. Then we will need to convert it into a regular expression.

However this is just a guess, looking at boxes doesnt help at all lol, but i can for sure say there is not a large trace table like grid. Don't take my word for it. They may ask us to draw a table in and fill in the values (Highly unlikely)

Good luck everyone!

My teachers are a bit special. Can you send it to me? It will make me feel a lot more positive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KCL Offer
My teachers are a bit special. Can you send it to me? It will make me feel a lot more positive

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://www.mediafire.com/?0b49bs81s63cb4q
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 148
I need HELP with revision!!!!
I FAILED TOMORROW!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest