The Student Room Group

Types of mythical wolves?

Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me with this. Are there different types of mythical wolves? I've googled and all I found was fan based art (fire wolf, snow wolf, flying wolf, etc).

I'm looking for a "good" wolf with a unique name or something. By good, I mean opposite of evil since wolves are commonly seen as vicious creatures (e.g. Fenrir)

Thanks in advance! :smile:
There are quite a few wolves in mythology, however unfortunately they are normally associated with evil and are seen as bad creatures. This webpage may help though :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
There are quite a few wolves in mythology, however unfortunately they are normally associated with evil and are seen as bad creatures. This webpage may help though :smile:

thanks!
what type tho
Original post by satisfactionatlast
Hey guys. I was wondering if you could help me with this. Are there different types of mythical wolves? I've googled and all I found was fan based art (fire wolf, snow wolf, flying wolf, etc).

I'm looking for a "good" wolf with a unique name or something. By good, I mean opposite of evil since wolves are commonly seen as vicious creatures (e.g. Fenrir)

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Oo I'm a huge werewolf fan but I'm not sure about wolves! I know there are different colour wolves like black, white, grey, and brown. White and blue colour wolves are usually blessed by the moon goddess... Just wanna say a lot of this, I know, is fiction but still, when I was 17, I read Wattpad books on werewolves all the time.

Quick Reply