The Student Room Group

How screwed are you for exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MevMev
well maybe instead quantifying how screwed u are for ur exams do something productive like revising - then u won't be so screwed for ur exams

sassy
I know **** all, I stopped going to lectures for the last couple wks of the term and forgot everything really and honestly have no idea wtf I'm waiting on. Ive got a foolproof study guide in another tab that I've not touched in hours X__x
Markschemes are the killer of creativity
Original post by Daniel9998
sassy

thats just who i am mate
Im screwed for exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys sound like a bag of nerves :frown: Try not to panic! We find that relaxation techniques, a bit of fresh air and short spells of revision always help!
Whatever type of reviser you are, we've put together some top tips to help you prep for your exams, see: www.bcu.ac.uk/types-of-reviser
I have my German oral today: 90

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by monkcatcher
For my AS-exams?

Probably the equivalent of Greece if Russia declared war on them

russia-helicopters.jpg

Well with my first Biology exam tomorrow. I have now decided my '****ed' level has increased.
like 80 for maths
50 for biology
90 for physics
95 for both english
DEAADDDD
Nowhere near as screwed as I was for AS exams but still not confident I'll get into my fave uni :frown:
German-20
Geography IS DONE woo f u climate change (even though ur real dw bbs)
Biology- 5?

I know my German grade will be higher than bio, but I really want an A in German ITS JUST SO HARD ASHFBHSBFHS :frown: :frown: :frown:
Well with my first Biology exam tomorrow. I have now decided my '****ed' level has increased.

ugh I feel for this exam I've worked so hard and done everything I can but just know I wont get higher than a C bc the new paper will be so evil ffs I hate this
Original post by ImagineCats
ugh I feel for this exam I've worked so hard and done everything I can but just know I wont get higher than a C bc the new paper will be so evil ffs I hate this

What Spec are you doing? I'm Edex B
What Spec are you doing? I'm Edex B

Ah OCR A hahah peak for you enjoy your science article thing
Ah OCR A hahah peak for you enjoy your science article thing

Lol wait what Science article thing...
Lol wait what Science article thing...

Thought edexcel released this booklet about science articles/research and part of your exam was on that? Like they do in geography? Nvm my tutor got that wrong god damn £35 an hour cant be getting stuff wrong jfc Derek cmon
Thought edexcel released this booklet about science articles/research and part of your exam was on that? Like they do in geography? Nvm my tutor got that wrong god damn £35 an hour cant be getting stuff wrong jfc Derek cmon

Hahaha nah non of that. Just depression in the form of two text books thicker than Beyonce's thighs... oh and the year late and useless revision guide
Hahaha nah non of that. Just depression in the form of two text books thicker than Beyonce's thighs... oh and the year late and useless revision guide

Yep I feel you there buddy- the end is nye! Can't wait to have a huge bonfire and burn this satanic scheiss to the ground
Yep I feel you there buddy- the end is nye! Can't wait to have a huge bonfire and burn this satanic scheiss to the ground

hahaha yeah a few of us are getting together to do that, I cant see me getting more than a C in Bio if lucky, probs a D phys and an A maths so i've basically wasted 6th form
hahaha yeah a few of us are getting together to do that, I cant see me getting more than a C in Bio if lucky, probs a D phys and an A maths so i've basically wasted 6th form

C same if I'm lucky :frown: Then hopefully an A in geography and a B in German. My offers ABB so lmao rip dreams thanks a bunch biology you waste of time jheez

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending