The Student Room Group

Anyone have any predictions for the A2 OCR PE exam this year?

I'm studying PE and got a C in my AS level exam and need to pull this up to a B at least, teachers aren't great and just wandering if anyone has any genuine predictions and why :smile: cheers
http://www.pixl.org.uk/page/default.asp?title=Home&pid=1
This website is really good for revision purposes and it has some predicted papers on it that you could have a go at. Found it really useful for preparation for my PE exam :smile: :smile:
My teacher thinks that Self confidence (vealey/bandura) will come up but I reckon it will be on groups. last year's paper was brilliant with the psych question on attitudes.

i'm really hoping for a 20 marker on ergogenic aids as that would be beautiful and nothing on making a silly programme
Does anyone know what the 20 marker was on comparative studies in last years paper?
Cultural factors effecting sporting excellence in the USA and UK
Does anyone have any guesses on what could come up in this years PE OCR paper A2?
Original post by danrolison
Does anyone have any guesses on what could come up in this years PE OCR paper A2?

Maybe athletics
Reply 7
It was bathing and swimming!
Reply 8
What a dream of a 20 marker athletics would be!!
Anyoe know of any 20 marers i can do that aret just from the past papers because ive
Original post by Biologystudent17
Does anyone know what the 20 marker was on comparative studies in last years paper?

Would you like a copy of last years paper?
Original post by Keira100

Could i get a copy please

Same here!!

Sorry i didnt reply sooner, i have the paper but not the mark scheme so i dont know if im getting it right, do you have the mark scheme to send?
Original post by Heaththenerd
Could i get a copy please

That should be the question paper and mark scheme
Original post by undercover123456
Sorry i didnt reply sooner, i have the paper but not the mark scheme so i dont know if im getting it right, do you have the mark scheme to send?

That should be the question paper and mark scheme for 2016
Original post by LightsOut.
Same here!!

Thats the mark scheme and paper for ocr a2 pe 2016
good luck to everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending