The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alone and sad :cry2:
Ngl but I just want to be on a private beach rn on my own or with someone who's not annoying and just WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK IN PEACE! Sadly, I finished all the snacks I had on Prison Break yday so I'm going to have to eat suink else.
Original post by FireFreezer77

:hugs:
I've got a constant pain in my chest. :frown:
Wtf is up with all my joints. Bloody pain lool

Blank reply? :redface:

I hope you are doing OK lovely :lovehug:

Feel free to PM me anytime, i would happily talk to you about whatever you want xxx it's OK to feel down at times, but you shouldn't ignore it until you question your existence :redface:

Please hun PM if needed me and take care, you are important to us all, hope you see this xxx :jumphug:
I'm such an ugly crying mess
Original post by wolfieblob
A bit shi*ty, but ok.

Original post by FireFreezer77

:hugs: you guys want to talk about anything, i'm free atm :smile:

Get well soon xxx

You thought about going to the doctor's? :smile: it shouldn't be anything serious, but i'm concerned because it's constant so please do get it checked by your GP :h:

Original post by starfab
Wtf is up with all my joints. Bloody pain lool

Aaah joints :tongue: do you have vitamin D deficiency by any chance? :smile: it can often happen due to it. Get your blood test done xx

Original post by 1secondsofvamps

No dear, you are not ugly nor mess :colondollar: crying doesn't make you a mess :h:
Here's a hug, i'd recommend you sleeo and see if you feel any better tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps

No you're not :hugs:
Original post by LunaCat
:hugs: you guys want to talk about anything, i'm free atm :smile:

Get well soon xxx

Aww you're too sweet dude, I'm feeling a bit now.
TSR is a welcome distraction from life's problems for me lately. :smile:
Original post by wolfieblob
Aww you're too sweet dude, I'm feeling a bit now.
TSR is a welcome distraction from life's problems for me lately. :smile:

It's because sugar has always been my best friend and my best partner in crime too since birth :rofl: therefore i am sweet :u: if only i hadn't eaten so much sugar in my childhood :facepalm:

Same ngl, TSR is good distraction :redface:
Annoyed at myself for procrastinating when I have an exam the next day. Technically today. :sigh:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Annoyed at myself for procrastinating when I have an exam the next day. Technically today. :sigh:

LITERALLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE. :cry2:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
LITERALLY WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE. :cry2:

We're doomed, aren't we? :afraid:
We're doomed, aren't we? :afraid:

At least we're in it together. :five: I'll probably go into school early too, as usual. Can never get anything done at home.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
At least we're in it together. :five: I'll probably go into school early too, as usual. Can never get anything done at home.

Pretty much the same for me. The idea of M2 is scaring me so much.
Pretty much the same for me. The idea of M2 is scaring me so much.

This week is going to be such a nightmare. :hide:
Bored
Reply 4518
I have a politics exam tomorrow and I’ve just forgotten some crucial stuff… also I have M1 on Friday and yikes I only know basic stuff like simple SUVAT, graphs, integration&differentiation but i don’t have a clue about the harder F=MA stuff or any of the projectile stuff and don’t get me started on vectors.…

Usually Jack Brown is a last minute rescue for maths but he doesn’t do M1… at least I’ve got him for C3 & C4 :biggrin:

I really miss AS level.. I genuinely enjoyed everything I did, UK politics was so much bettter than USA, supply and demand was so much easier than cost and revenue, and C1… I don’t even need to explain my self for that one.
sigh and so it is this time again
for everyone who says 'they're just dreams' first of all i would like to shoot you and secondly they aren't just ****ing dreams if some of the stuff you dream actually happened to you is it
lol given up caring because without wanting to sound emo cos they are irritating nobody really understands this, for some reason it is so brushed off compared to other MH stuff ppl have whenever you attempt to try to open up to someone about it and then you have the total other end of the spectrum who just overreact about everything like calm down just cos i did 'x' in one doesn't mean i will inrl
so moral of the story is just vent on tsr at 2am instead

Latest