The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LunaCat
:hugs: you guys want to talk about anything, i'm free atm :smile:

Get well soon xxx

You thought about going to the doctor's? :smile: it shouldn't be anything serious, but i'm concerned because it's constant so please do get it checked by your GP :h:

Aaah joints :tongue: do you have vitamin D deficiency by any chance? :smile: it can often happen due to it. Get your blood test done xx

No dear, you are not ugly nor mess :colondollar: crying doesn't make you a mess :h:
Here's a hug, i'd recommend you sleeo and see if you feel any better tomorrow :biggrin:

Do not talk about vitamin D :colonhash: Don't know what the doc was thinking giving me some ridiculous high amount. I fell asleep in my last blood test :rofl:
im about to do something really horrible and evil. but im gonna enjoy this.
Kinda sad when go on FB search for some old friends on contact list and see that they must have unfriended me at some point in the last few years
Original post by Fermion.
im about to do something really horrible and evil. but im gonna enjoy this.

spill the beans. I might just egg you on depending :biggrin:
I dont wanna say but it feels good being mean.

What exactly?

:rofl: evil spirit hmm :biggrin: welll i guess have fun. just make sure you don't have to face any consequences
Original post by OGGUS
What exactly?

you dont wanna know :tongue:

I wont hun, lets just say this person deserved it and after I do this i'll be at peace

I wont hun, lets just say this person deserved it and after I do this i'll be at peace

Your hater who posted them threads :curious:

You sure about this hun... well whatever works for you. Then move on ...yh?
Reply 4530
Original post by tasha_tah
and you are quoting me because?

guess bcaz i feel there is something in u
Can't sleep because of anxiety and stress/anxious and stressed because I can't sleep. Vicious cycle :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine was low too, I was meant to take them in the winter never actually got around to it :redface:
Original post by OGGUS
Mine was low too, I was meant to take them in the winter never actually got around to it :redface:

You really should take it. Trust
Start from today now
I eat quite a lot of yogurts which contain vitamin D and try to drink milk. I'm gonna tell my mum to tell the doctor/book appointment for vitamin D because you need to check it once a year. I got it checked last year.:h:
Annoyed............:angry:

So today I was going to come in for 4th lesson (Travel and Tourism) and then stay at school for the rest of the day. So I had the morning off, got ready and walked into school. Wait for my teacher who doesnt arrive and after 10 minutes we just go and then I just walked home bc there was nothing to keep me there.........

Huge waste of my time...............................
Scared. Don't know if I can do this. Anxious type feeling. Have a bad feeling. What if someone finds out? Oh God. Can't. Can. Must. Should. Damn. Freaking. Okay I can do this. No I can't. Can. Cannot. Can. Will try.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Can't sleep because of anxiety and stress/anxious and stressed because I can't sleep. Vicious cycle :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Try and focus on the fact you're looking better than ever and that things always work out in the end for better or worse.

For anyone doing exams best of luck. Keep at it and power through. Yeh got this.

And @Fermion. stop being a bold girl.
Pissed. Why the hell did the gp send my a text to my parents telling them i have an appointment!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
**** this **** so much for privacy.
Tell them it's personal or you're not comfortable talking about it, hope all is good:hugs:

Latest