The Student Room Group

Aqa business studies as revision notes

I have my Business Studies mock in about a months time and have no notes! If anyone has any business notes for AQA Unit 1 i would be hugely appreciative!

Think it's the new spec so for any confusion these are the topics in unit 1:

Contents:
1 - what is business?
2 - Management and Decision Making
3 - Marketing Decisions
4 - Operational Decisions
5 - Financial Decisions
5 - Human Resource Decisions
Reply 1
lol pls help
Original post by matdil
lol pls help

Not to sound mean but in the 6 days of waiting for a reply you could have done at least half of them by now.
Um I'm doing Edexcel well I've just finished my course, I'm not sure how handy my notes would be?

Is it like customer needs and wants? Boston Matrix? Quality control and assurance? The business cycle? Economic side? Exchange rates etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by AishaAsad.90
Um I'm doing Edexcel well I've just finished my course, I'm not sure how handy my notes would be?

Is it like customer needs and wants? Boston Matrix? Quality control and assurance? The business cycle? Economic side? Exchange rates etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of that sounds the same! If i could please have your notes i'd be very thankful!!!
Reply 5
Original post by Olaf Kotur
Not to sound mean but in the 6 days of waiting for a reply you could have done at least half of them by now.

SAVAGE!!!
Fair point and you're right but i've just been highlighting the text book and learning flash cards (and watching netflix lol)
But the more notes the merrier
Original post by matdil
SAVAGE!!!
Fair point and you're right but i've just been highlighting the text book and learning flash cards (and watching netflix lol)
But the more notes the merrier

I suggest typing your notes, it's a little more engaging seeing as you're on a computer (normal note taking takes the life out of you). It's also easier to read fast when it comes to revising, and an added benefit of having unlimited copies in case you lose/ruin them.

I did that for my Psychology course this year and by far it was the best decision I've made.
Reply 7
Original post by Olaf Kotur
I suggest typing your notes, it's a little more engaging seeing as you're on a computer (normal note taking takes the life out of you). It's also easier to read fast when it comes to revising, and an added benefit of having unlimited copies in case you lose/ruin them.

I did that for my Psychology course this year and by far it was the best decision I've made.

Yeah true! Okay thanks
Original post by matdil
A lot of that sounds the same! If i could please have your notes i'd be very thankful!!!

What year are you in and what grade are you on right now?

lol I'll have to dig my notes up. Anything in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
What year are you in and what grade are you on right now?

lol I'll have to dig my notes up. Anything in particular?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm Year 12 doing AQA Business Studies AS
The topics are

Contents:
1 - what is business?
3 - Marketing Decisions
5 - Financial Decisions

However i'm sure whatever you have will be useful and hugely appreciated!!
Original post by matdil
I'm Year 12 doing AQA Business Studies AS
The topics are

Contents:
1 - what is business?
3 - Marketing Decisions
5 - Financial Decisions

However i'm sure whatever you have will be useful and hugely appreciated!!

I've just done GCSE business lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I've just done GCSE business lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh doesn't help as much for A-level / AS then
i litro cant find any revision notes anywhere on google.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending