The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling like a nonce after forgetting to take £40 out of the ATM. Hope it just gets sucked back in and the money not withdrawn from the account. Wasn't there when I came out of the shop anyway lol.
Bad. I wish I was a bit smarter lol.
Original post by BintM
Tell them it's personal or you're not comfortable talking about it, hope all is good:hugs:

Too late. Parents know I've an appointment :angry: and to think i had myself covered. I'm gonna have words at the reception, I'm very unhappy about that. God I'm an adult, this shouldn't have happened without my prior permission.
Pissed, work has annoyed me today. Students grrrr!

Looking forward to placement in september though!!
Everything will be okay. :h:
Feeling annoyed.
Physically exhausted because of Download festival :lol:
for some reason i never know how to answer this question
just had a level biology, planning my funeral now :rip:
Original post by afras
guess bcaz i feel there is something in u

who the hell are you lmao
BORED :frown:
Original post by sabahshahed294
Everything will be okay. :h:

Thanks

Feeling annoyed.

:hugs:
Thats so annoying. Have your parents found out whats it for? You could cover it up by sayings its a blood test if you dont want them to find out :dontknow: Yeah when you go remove your parents number from the system and replace it with yours. Np :h:

Original post by ForestShadow
just had a level biology, planning my funeral now :rip:

Aw dont say that :console: Im sure it wasn't too bad. This is going to be tomorrow 😂

Feeling annoyed.

Whats wrong :hugs:

Original post by BintM
Thats so annoying. Have your parents found out whats it for? You could cover it up by sayings its a blood test if you dont want them to find out :dontknow: Yeah when you go remove your parents number from the system and replace it with yours. Np :h:

Aw dont say that :console: Im sure it wasn't too bad. This is going to be tomorrow 😂

Whats wrong :hugs:

Just having a bad day lol. Exam tomorrow?
Original post by LunaCat
You thought about going to the doctor's? :smile: it shouldn't be anything serious, but i'm concerned because it's constant so please do get it checked by your GP :h:

Thanks for your concern. It's mostly gone now; I reckon I've just pulled a muscle or something.

Just having a bad day lol. Exam tomorrow?

Aw :hugs: hope you feel better :h:
Yep :frown: im so scared for it
Oh no! TSR is currently unavailable,"SOS" :unimpressed::unimpressed:
Original post by BintM
Aw :hugs: hope you feel better :h:
Yep :frown: im so scared for it

Nothing is helping. Oh well.
Which paper? Best of luck! :h:
TSR is overloaded... :frown:
****ing stupid abusive parents. I absolutely hate being at 'home', I want to lock myself away in my room at uni for the rest of my life, don't care how little I have to do. I've never loved anyone in my life, but I sure as hell have hated a certain two people.

Latest