The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Accommodation at Teesside University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IAmCalledJacob
Hi, I'm just wondering, what should I do if I still haven't heard back - considering it's the end of May? Both the myaccomodation website and outlook address I was given haven't been updated since I applied in April, they just say the app was "processed".

Thanks

Hi Jacob

I've asked the accommodation team about this - I'll get back to you as soon as I hear. Thanks for your patience.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Hi, I'm just wondering, what should I do if I still haven't heard back - considering it's the end of May? Both the myaccomodation website and outlook address I was given haven't been updated since I applied in April, they just say the app was "processed".

Thanks

Hi Jacob

Apologies for your wait and thank you for your patience.

The accommodation team have implemented a new system this year and unfortunately there have been a few delays as a result. The team apologise for this and have assured me that all decisions will be out by the end of next week (Friday 9 June).

You can contact the accommodation team on [email protected] or 01642 342255.

Thanks again for your patience.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Teesside University
Hi Jacob

The accommodation team have implemented a new system this year and unfortunately there have been a few delays as a result. The team apologise for this and have assured me that all decisions will be out by the end of next week (Friday 9 June).

Ok, thanks a lot! Big relief to know it's not something on my end!
Ok, thanks a lot! Big relief to know it's not something on my end!

Thanks for your patience :smile: we're looking forward to you joining us.
Original post by Teesside University
Hi Jacob

Hi, I'm sorry for being annoying. What do I do if I still haven't heard anything back? I emailed the address you listed on friday but I still haven't heard anything back.

Thanks
Reply 25
I'm still waiting too! Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by Echo21

yeah, just got my place today!
Hiya, I got my accomodation place on Friday. I'll be in woodlands halls. ^^
yeah, just got my place today!

Glad you got your place Jacob! Hope you're excited about moving into your new room. We'll look forward to having you on campus :smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Graciemonn
Hiya, I got my accomodation place on Friday. I'll be in woodlands halls. ^^

Glad you got your place Gracie :smile::smile: we'll look forward to you arriving!!
Original post by Echo21

Hello, hope you've heard about your place now. If not it'll be very soon. Offers are being sent now :smile::smile:

You can contact the accommodation team on [email protected] or 01642 342255 if you need anything.

See you soon!
Moving in weekend 2017/18 is...

16-17 September

This is when you'll be able to collect your keys :flower2:

Call us on 01642 342255 or email [email protected] if you need anything.
Hi, is there a time deadline for picking up keys on either of these dates? Thank you 😊
Oh dear, ever so sorry for missing your question. We're open 10am-6pm on both days :smile:
Are we able to register for internet access when we get there? The link provided on the website isn't working for me.
Are we able to register for internet access when we get there? The link provided on the website isn't working for me.

Hi, I'm just checking for you so I'll get back to you on this as soon as I can :h:
Hello again @IAmCalledJacob! You can register for internet access when you get here. We're aware of the problem with the link and we're tying to get it fixed. :smile:
Hi everyone

Just a reminder that you can check out Teesside University's accommodation options here.

Shout up if you have any questions.

:smile:
Hi everyone

Just a reminder that you can see Teesside University's accommodation options here.

Feel free to share your accommodation experiences and ask questions here.

:smile:
Morning everyone

Just a quick reminder that you can see accommodation options at Teesside here :smile:

If you need a hand with anything just give us a call on 01642 342255 or email [email protected] :redface:

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending