The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EC
Baftaaa puiule!!!! Sa luam 10!!! :love:

As vrea eu, dar nu se va intampla pentru ca inca nu am invatat ca lumea la romana si istorie :redface: Nu cred ca iau nici 9 si nu am nici o idee ce o sa fac dupa daca nu intru la Exeter :sad:

Macar tu poti sa iei 10 :biggrin:

Romanian to English translation:

Spoiler

Note: I always translate for both me and EC, @AngryJellyfish-sama :lovehug: And you will forever be a Forum Games mod in our hearts :love:

Original post by AndrewSCO
Nu vorbesc limba română, dar vreau contribui la această conversație

Random fact that probably no one cares about: Did you know that the wording in that sentence is 'the Romanian language' because in Romanian, there are three words for 'Romanian'? One is the language, one is a male Romanian, and one is a female Romanian :h: This goes for all languages, not just Romanian :laugh:

We appreciate you trying to join us and the tiny effort you put into Google Translating that :hugs:

Romanian to English translation:

Spoiler

Original post by Michiyo
Note: I always translate for both me and EC, @AngryJellyfish-sama :lovehug: And you will forever be a Forum Games mod in our hearts :love:

I appreciate that. :hugs: But members should really do it for themselves. :sadnod:
Original post by WrongDong
Warwick is a concrete jungle and new piece of **** and the students there think they're prestigous!

Well, at least we can spell prestigious.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well, at least we can spell prestigious.

You are a Warwick student? :teeth:

Tagging a prospective Warwick student in case you guys are interested in meeting up and stuff once he gets to Warwick :h:
Original post by Michiyo
You are a Warwick student? :teeth:

Tagging a prospective Warwick student in case you guys are interested in meeting up and stuff once he gets to Warwick :h:

Yes, and to be fair, the maths building is decent. Humanities though...yeah, that's an eyesore. :colonhash:
Yes, and to be fair, the maths building is decent. Humanities though...yeah, that's an eyesore. :colonhash:

Nice! I just saw your GCSE and A-level grades. Congratulations for those as well! :clap2:

What do you mean? :h: Are you referring to the course structure of humanities at Warwick or to humanities in general? :laugh:
Original post by Michiyo
Nice! I just saw your GCSE and A-level grades. Congratulations for those as well! :clap2:

What do you mean? :h: Are you referring to the course structure of humanities at Warwick or to humanities in general? :laugh:

Thanks, they seem like a lifetime ago though lol.
Nah I mean literally there is a humanities building. Eyesore is a bit strong but it's very uninspiring.
Was in reference to the previous guy calling it a "concrete jungle"
Thanks, they seem like a lifetime ago though lol.
Nah I mean literally there is a humanities building. Eyesore is a bit strong but it's very uninspiring.
Was in reference to the previous guy calling it a "concrete jungle"

I took my GCSEs 2015 and that feels like a lifetime ago too :toofunny:

In what year are you in, if I may ask? :h:

Good thing you do not study humanities, then? :tongue:

'concrete jungle' :rofl:
Original post by Michiyo
I took my GCSEs 2015 and that feels like a lifetime ago too :toofunny:

In what year are you in, if I may ask? :h:

Good thing you do not study humanities, then? :tongue:

'concrete jungle' :rofl:

Mine were in 2013. Well, I suppose I did some exams in 2012 too...2012, who even remembers that far back..

I just finished second year (well, technically this term has several weeks left, but I finished my exams on Friday).

Suppose so but it's massive so you still walk past it all the time lol
Mine were in 2013. Well, I suppose I did some exams in 2012 too...2012, who even remembers that far back..

I just finished second year (well, technically this term has several weeks left, but I finished my exams on Friday).

Suppose so but it's massive so you still walk past it all the time lol

2012 is the year in my mind :rolleyes:

So you are born in 1997 (or late 1996). Nice! :biggrin: Late 1998 here :h:

Do you still go to university after you finish your exams?

Well done! How did they go? :teeth:

(Sorry for all the question, I am curious about university life in general :colondollar: )

More massive than the science building(s)? :eek:
Original post by Michiyo
2012 is the year in my mind :rolleyes:

So you are born in 1997 (or late 1996). Nice! :biggrin: Late 1998 here :h:

Do you still go to university after you finish your exams?

Well done! How did they go? :teeth:

(Sorry for all the question, I am curious about university life in general :colondollar: )

More massive than the science building(s)? :eek:

Yup

Well there's nothing academic to do at the university but there's no point going home while there's still a lot of people around, especially seeing as I live in the middle of nowhere lol.

They were a mixed bag but then I didn't work early or hard enough. I'm quite sure I have a first and all that, but I'm also sure I could have done better markswise

I mean not more massive than them combined but it's like one long building where a few different subjects are mainly lectured so there's a ton of rooms
Only 2737 posts left until we finish this thread :biggrin:
@Paracosm

[video="youtube;iWHOnTURCT8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHOnTURCT8[/video]

Point of water j CH

Original post by Michiyo

Welcome back! :hugs:

Hey guys! Thanks :h:
Original post by Dreamgirlxx
Hey guys! Thanks :h:

You pretty much came back as this thread is undergoing a revival :tongue: :biggrin: good timing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:nodots:
Original post by wolfmoon88
You pretty much came back as this thread is undergoing a revival :tongue: :biggrin: good timing :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha what can i say? My timing is always perfect :h: :lol: hahaha but nah it's good to be back what have i missed? :tongue:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310

:wavey:

Original post by Dreamgirlxx
Hahaha what can i say? My timing is always perfect :h :lol: hahaha but nah it's good to be back what have i missed? :tongue:

Well :h: you haven't really missed much other than a long period of inactivity from this thread and tsr in general :tongue: glad you are back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest