The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Shattered.
Original post by BintM

Aw dont say that :console: Im sure it wasn't too bad. This is going to be tomorrow 😂

it was bad it never happened ok? :ninja:

:rip:

Original post by butfirst_coffee
for some reason i never know how to answer this question

if you could answer it clearly, youre either very in touch with you emotions or lying anyway :rofl:
Haven't taken an extended break (more than a few days) from studying since Year 10, and I've just finished my first year of uni. It's not healthy, but I'm only realising just now that I can't physically take a break. It's the first week of the summer holiday and I was considering taking the week off but I can't without feeling incredibly distressed that I'm wasting valuable time that should be used for working (to achieve what I don't know, getting a first here is a joke). This is unhealthy, probably a mental health issue arising from other problems.
:nothing:
My health is seriously going on a rollercoaster right now like it's fun and games!
Emotional. I got a lot off my chest today. :frown:
Original post by IrrationalRoot
****ing stupid abusive parents. I absolutely hate being at 'home', I want to lock myself away in my room at uni for the rest of my life, don't care how little I have to do. I've never loved anyone in my life, but I sure as hell have hated a certain two people.

I hope it gets better. I really do.
Original post by LunaCat
Blank reply? :redface:

I hope you are doing OK lovely :lovehug:

Feel free to PM me anytime, i would happily talk to you about whatever you want xxx it's OK to feel down at times, but you shouldn't ignore it until you question your existence :redface:

Please hun PM if needed me and take care, you are important to us all, hope you see this xxx :jumphug:

Sorry about last time :redface:
You are so sweet :colondollar: thanks
I feel shattered, worn down and sad. Today was just too much of an emotional day for me. I finally got rid of my ex for good which feels like a relief but at the same time hurts. I feel like I just cant do life anymore. Ive had a terrible diagnosis recently and I dont want to get treatment anymore. Whats even the point. :frown:
Depressed.
Original post by qasim_96
Not another account

Lol it's fine. People have way too much time on their hands.
Original post by Fermion.
Lol it's fine. People have way too much time on their hands.

Don't know why people go out of their way to make other people feel like ****
Original post by sabahshahed294
Nothing is helping. Oh well.
Which paper? Best of luck! :h:

How are you feeling now?
Economics. Wish I could pay someone to come and sit it for me :redface:
Original post by BintM
How are you feeling now?
Economics. Wish I could pay someone to come and sit it for me :redface:

Lol :rofl:
It will be okay Insha Allah :h:
Ointb has some good ass episodes uno. Was expecting it to be a bit boring. It's true what they say, you gots to go in there having low expectations and it'll go a lot better than you think. Only watching stuff though, the same doesn't apply for life in general like exams and goals :wink:
Original post by sabahshahed294
Lol :rofl:
It will be okay Insha Allah :h:

Hope so.
So giving up. Accounting on Thursday is going to be worse, aghhhhh 😭
Original post by BintM
Hope so.
So giving up. Accounting on Thursday is going to be worse, aghhhhh 😭

I have an exam on Saturday and I'm chill still and didn't practice even :lol:
Dw. Hope for the best! :smile:
really annoyed, just had to wrestle my laptop into letting me get online

Latest