The Student Room Group

Exhusted of revision but my exams are tomorroww?

Im so tired, I usually bang out the majoirity of my revision two days before any exam so that the day before Im calm and just doing a few past papers but for psych and maths tomorrow Im actually so pooped but i have work to do and now i dont know what to do like ive already had a cofee and eaten and i should feel on top of my game but I DONT and my exams are tomorrow I dont know what to do
Original post by Aces1223
Im so tired, I usually bang out the majoirity of my revision two days before any exam so that the day before Im calm and just doing a few past papers but for psych and maths tomorrow Im actually so pooped but i have work to do and now i dont know what to do like ive already had a cofee and eaten and i should feel on top of my game but I DONT and my exams are tomorrow I dont know what to do

Have a break for a half hour then do one more past paper for whatever subject you find hardest. Have a break tonight and go to bed early then wake up at 5 am and go over your revision notes for a few hours.
Reply 2

Just take a break and calm down! Maybe go have an hour nap and when you wake up, you can get straight to revising! A pro revision tip which you may or may not already know is to focus entirely on the stuff you don't already know well; as they say, it's to revise small but efficiently than it is to revise big but inefficiently. Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by zeullius
Have a break for a half hour then do one more past paper for whatever subject you find hardest. Have a break tonight and go to bed early then wake up at 5 am and go over your revision notes for a few hours.

5AM?1?!? who do you think I am jesus hahaha I love sleep too much for that and tbh i feel as though if i dont know it before the exam then theres no point stressing and learning it the morning of because if it hasnt gone in by then then it kinda never will XD thats just me tho
Reply 4
Original post by Ash8991
Just take a break and calm down! Maybe go have an hour nap and when you wake up, you can get straight to revising! A pro revision tip which you may or may not already know is to focus entirely on the stuff you don't already know well; as they say, it's to revise small but efficiently than it is to revise big but inefficiently. Best of luck! :smile:

I have done this so far, I hope it works, thank youuu XD
5AM?1?!? who do you think I am jesus hahaha I love sleep too much for that and tbh i feel as though if i dont know it before the exam then theres no point stressing and learning it the morning of because if it hasnt gone in by then then it kinda never will XD thats just me tho

In my GCSE's I was a total stress mess and got up at 3am before all my exams but i can now see that was frikin excessive especially since GCSE's didnt even matter so I wake up a bit later now... It works though with the help of coffee

Quick Reply

Latest