The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96

You are more than welcome!:tongue:
Did you receive my personal rep by the way? Hope this enlightened your day:smile:
Original post by adorable16
You are more than welcome!:tongue:
Did you receive my personal rep by the way? Hope this enlightened your day:smile:

Oh sorry yeah I did receive it. Thanks :smile: It sure helped.
That is correct :wink:

Bro:biggrin:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
:shock: :shock:just got offered an interview and I said yes, except its on thursday and I need to prepare:nutcase::nutcase:

Good luck. I've had so many interviews that I'm used to them by now and don't feel nervous at all.
Original post by OGGUS
Bro:biggrin:

Just hope I don't end up getting bro zoned by someone now.
Oh sorry yeah I did receive it. Thanks :smile: It sure helped.

Yay:tongue: I am glad:smile: you are welcome
Just hope I don't end up getting bro zoned by someone now.

I'm sure you won't:tongue:
Good luck. I've had so many interviews that I'm used to them by now and don't feel nervous at all.

thats good.
hopefully that'll happen to me at some point, this is my second interview I've had so fingers crossed :tongue: :smile:
Original post by bizzy_penguin
thats good.
hopefully that'll happen to me at some point, this is my second interview I've had so fingers crossed :tongue: :smile:

It's natural to be nervous but try not to let the nerves get to you. You'll need to be confident.
Feel horrible. Everyone and everything is really getting to me.

Original post by ClearSky
Are you fasting too? I feel like I've got a flu coming on. Not good.

Yeah I am. Aw get well soon x
Well I had to go to the hospital to have a blood test. Not good.

I know the feels, I'm allergic to fizzy drinks and a tonne of other stuff so whenever i go to the doctor i quite literally get 9-10 samples of blood taken. Bro I'm struggling to walk out of there looking like I'm not drunk!!!!! :biggrin:

Worst part is this absolute plum of a nurse jabbed a needle in my arm 8 times trying to get a sample, like wtf!!!

You good bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BintM
Feel horrible. Everyone and everything is really getting to me.

Yeah I am. Aw get well soon x

Aren't u the guy from the pak thread?

What's wrong mate!? Cheer up, I'm sure things can't be that bad! :smile: Happy to listen :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like serious crap lmao
Original post by gapyearlads
I know the feels, I'm allergic to fizzy drinks and a tonne of other stuff so whenever i go to the doctor i quite literally get 9-10 samples of blood taken. Bro I'm struggling to walk out of there looking like I'm not drunk!!!!! :biggrin:

Worst part is this absolute plum of a nurse jabbed a needle in my arm 8 times trying to get a sample, like wtf!!!

You good bro?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been better
Absolutely shattered. Meds really taking it out on me + I hate early mornings. :tongue:
My phone's taking literally FOREVER to download ios10.3 :frown: :frown:
Original post by gapyearlads
Aren't u the guy from the pak thread?

What's wrong mate!? Cheer up, I'm sure things can't be that bad! :smile: Happy to listen :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but I'm a girl lol

Nothing, it's okay. Thanks :h:
Original post by BintM
What exam is it?
Thanks. I feel ill :frown: just want to sleep.

It's an English Language Proficiency Test. I get assessed on reading, writing, speaking and listening. This is needed for my university entrance. :smile:
Aww. Sleep after Iftar a bit. :tongue:
My head feels woolly, I don't even feel right in the head either. Feels like stress but more like insanity, because if I feel really really tense and nervous I just hysterically giggle. And I feel paranoid about what others think of me in their heads, like I fear they secretly loathe me.
Cat's out the bag.
On a funny note... my family have renamed me. They are now calling me by another name at home. It is so weird lool :rofl: Am I me? 😂

Latest