The Student Room Group

As level ocr history cold war

The cold war exam is tomorrow, does anyone have any predictions what might come up.
There's only been the specification and 2016 paper so far.
How did you find it? I personally thought it was a BLESSING of a paper!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by pantheress
How did you find it? I personally thought it was a BLESSING of a paper!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Thought it was a beautiful paper 😇 But I'm still going to fail😥
Original post by yasmin1999
The cold war exam is tomorrow, does anyone have any predictions what might come up.
There's only been the specification and 2016 paper so far.

Would you let me know what was on it please? I am doing the A Level Cold War unit in 2 weeks and would be interested to know if there were any unusual questions...
Original post by 04MR17
Would you let me know what was on it please? I am doing the A Level Cold War unit in 2 weeks and would be interested to know if there were any unusual questions...

Section A was either a) Assess the impact of the Korean War on the USA (something along those lines) or b) 'Tactics (I think) were the main reason for the communist victory in Vietnam after 1968.
Section B was the causes of the Korean War.
I think it was interesting how Korea came up in both sections... but overall I think the questions were very nice :smile:
Section A was either a) Assess the impact of the Korean War on the USA (something along those lines) or b) 'Tactics (I think) were the main reason for the communist victory in Vietnam after 1968.
Section B was the causes of the Korean War.
I think it was interesting how Korea came up in both sections... but overall I think the questions were very nice :smile:
Epic thanks.:yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending