The Student Room Group

I ate oranges after gym without washing hands, HELP

Hey Guys,

i have been a bit of a idiot and ate some oranges after going to the public gym without washing my hands. I am worried and i need to be well for 3 upcoming end of gcse parties!

Will i be okay? Am i overreacting? Thanks

Fred
Reply 1
Original post by Fredtheb
Hey Guys,

i have been a bit of a idiot and ate some oranges after going to the public gym without washing my hands. I am worried and i need to be well for 3 upcoming end of gcse parties!

Will i be okay? Am i overreacting? Thanks

Fred

LOOOL well for parties and not your exams?? BRUH, your overreacting
Reply 2
Original post by MKaur18
LOOOL well for parties and not your exams?? BRUH, your overreacting

GCSEs are over now :frown:
have some vinegar (diluted with water), it's an antibacterial so will hopefully fix up your immune system.. i once drank like 3 months expired orange juice and it worked looool
Reply 4
GCSEs are over now :frown:

seriously? Mine went on till like 24th June maybe 26th...

If it's after exams, no need to threat.. if u get ill at least it's after exams.. your lucky,, since i was ill for all of mine.. genuinely had a cold for 3 weeks. :'(
Reply 5
Original post by MKaur18
seriously? Mine went on till like 24th June maybe 26th...

If it's after exams, no need to threat.. if u get ill at least it's after exams.. your lucky,, since i was ill for all of mine.. genuinely had a cold for 3 weeks. :'(

well they're not entirely over, got physics triple paper on friday
Reply 6
well they're not entirely over, got physics triple paper on friday

I'm sure you'll be fine. i study bio a level.. your body has defence mechanisms before it actually gets inside your body.. next time wash your hands bro :smile:
Reply 7
You have a day to live :frown:
Shut up you stinky basement-dwelling troll.
Reply 9
Original post by WoodyMKC
Shut up you stinky basement-dwelling troll.

wow, I am only worried because i had a cold at start of gcse and completely screwed up math

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending