The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Accomidation - The University of Manchester

I have firmed Manchester to study adult nursing September 2017 and cannot decide on my top 3 for my accomidation! The only thing I care about is having a sound social life, please can anyone help me with the top 3?😂
Hiya, I'm in my first year now doing adult nursing :smile: If you want a social life, I would pick somewhere in fallowfield, there are loads of pubs there, it's definitely the most social, somewhere like oak house would be good because it's not too far from uni, and I would definitely stay away from whitworth house! Good luck :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by laurenturner97
I have firmed Manchester to study adult nursing September 2017 and cannot decide on my top 3 for my accomidation! The only thing I care about is having a sound social life, please can anyone help me with the top 3?😂

Hey, if you want a sound social life I'd go oak house or owens park. I lived in Oak house in my first year and loved it. :smile:
Hey guys I've heard that fallowfield have like not very good rooms but is very social I also want to choose accommodation I've saw Denmark road and the rooms are very good I want to choose social accommodation with rooms of good quality what do u recommend guys?

Original post by Max__
Hey, if you want a sound social life I'd go oak house or owens park. I lived in Oak house in my first year and loved it. :smile:

Original post by prinbink8
Hiya, I'm in my first year now doing adult nursing :smile: If you want a social life, I would pick somewhere in fallowfield, there are loads of pubs there, it's definitely the most social, somewhere like oak house would be good because it's not too far from uni, and I would definitely stay away from whitworth house! Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending