The Student Room Group

What if?

Girlfriend is going on holiday for a week with her best friend and I'm scared she'll cheat/leave me.
I've got really bad self confidence issues in that I believe she's way out of my league and in my last relationship, we were pretty serious and then she cheated on me whilst on holiday.
Me and my girlfriend do enjoy each others company, I catch her just looking at me sometimes and we have fantastic passionate sex all the time. She has also told her family and most of her friends about me, but I still can't shake this feeling?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Girlfriend is going on holiday for a week with her best friend and I'm scared she'll cheat/leave me.
I've got really bad self confidence issues in that I believe she's way out of my league and in my last relationship, we were pretty serious and then she cheated on me whilst on holiday.
Me and my girlfriend do enjoy each others company, I catch her just looking at me sometimes and we have fantastic passionate sex all the time. She has also told her family and most of her friends about me, but I still can't shake this feeling?

forgive and forgive, if you really like each other.
Reply 2
Sounds like an issue with being insecure or you don't really trust her or both and I understand that it might be due to your last experience... You just gotta trust her, if you start getting paranoid and accuse her (hopefully you don't) then it may cause tension between you two.
Reply 3

How did u find out she cheated on u in the past? One of the relationship rules is not cheating. Does she agree about This?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Sounds like an issue with being insecure or you don't really trust her or both and I understand that it might be due to your last experience... You just gotta trust her, if you start getting paranoid and accuse her (hopefully you don't) then it may cause tension between you two.

I want to trust her, but I just cannot shake this feeling. I won't accuse her of anything unless I had proof or genuine suspicion, I can understand my feelings are likely just me and not reflective of her.

Original post by Flexchm
How did u find out she cheated on u in the past? One of the relationship rules is not cheating. Does she agree about This?

I found out my ex cheated through the messages I was getting and then confronting her when she got home. She has told me she wouldn't ever cheat, but everyone would say this, true or not.
Reply 5
The anxiety is only increasing, despite being confident that she is my girl and she likes being with me. Got some Snapchats of her and she looks absolutely beautiful and that is only confirming my belief she's well out of my league.
Original post by JimJam10
forgive and forgive, if you really like each other.

you mean forgive and forget?
The anxiety is only increasing, despite being confident that she is my girl and she likes being with me. Got some Snapchats of her and she looks absolutely beautiful and that is only confirming my belief she's well out of my league.

no-one is ever truly outta your league!
I do know how you feel though with the self-confidence issues.
Reply 8
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
you mean forgive and forget?

looooooooooool yes.
Original post by JimJam10
looooooooooool yes.

you are, no offence, a complete idiot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending