Scroll to see replies

My hayfever has been so bad today :s-smilie:
I sneezed twice in my exam :colondollar:

:jumphug: I hope you're alright!
A bit lonely :frown:
Original post by FireFreezer77

Gimme pm :jumphug:
Damm. I always get so depressed when I see couples in the streets. For many years, since I was very little, I always wanted that special someone, but was always afraid of being judged or not being good looking enough or being interesting enough. Ever since I was 16 years old, this has affected me very badly on the inside. I feel worthless, not worthy of anyone because I feel that I'm not good looking enough or tall enough.
Reply 4744
Original post by OGGUS
Can I make it better?
I'm bored:colondollar:

nope but thanks for trying (:
Original post by FireFreezer77

:hugs:
Original post by z33
nope but thanks for trying (:

You're welcome:h:
I'll make Dua for you tonight:h:
Original post by OGGUS
You're welcome:h:
I'll make Dua for you tonight:h:

That 'annoying freak' has taken all your PM space:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
That 'annoying freak' has taken all your PM space:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they left only 6 I think. But I like to keep them full. So desperate people don't message me:u:
Original post by OGGUS
No they left only 6 I think. But I like to keep them full. So desperate people don't message me:u:

LMAO alright :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
stressed out
Original post by CoolCavy
stressed out

:lovehug:
I feel like I'm a horrible person
Original post by BintM

You are not :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Hey cheese :hi:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i feel like i dont know anything :/
idk why either cos i've been over it all so so much but im still getting michael howard confused with william hague so i have no hope in anything
not to mention that all the markschemes for the spec paper include **** noone could possibly know unless they did their own research around every single aspect
did you know cheese that the cost of the falklands war was met through contingency reserves? no me neither cos it wasnt ****ing taught to us and it isn't in any of the 4 books i have read on Britain or in the spec or textbook yet there it is on the markscheme
Original post by KittenMediaya
LMAO alright :tongue:
yeah, that's just how I am :lol:
:biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by BintM

You're nicer than most people here:colondollar:
i feel like i dont know anything :/
idk why either cos i've been over it all so so much but im still getting michael howard confused with william hague so i have no hope in anything
not to mention that all the markschemes for the spec paper include **** noone could possibly know unless they did their own research around every single aspect
did you know cheese that the cost of the falklands war was met through contingency reserves? no me neither cos it wasnt ****ing taught to us and it isn't in any of the 4 books i have read on Britain or in the spec or textbook yet there it is on the markscheme

Shhh chère Cavsicle :console:
Deep breaths
You do obviously know many things!
Ofc I did not know about some falklands war thingy reserves ma jingy, but you and I both do now :ahee:! :hugs: worry not for it will rest in your short term memory in the small chance that it appears and you need it tomorrow or whenever.
Sending you all my love and best wishes :cube:
Shhh chère Cavsicle :console:
Deep breaths
You do obviously know many things!
Ofc I did not know about some falklands war thingy reserves ma jingy, but you and I both do now :ahee:! :hugs: worry not for it will rest in your short term memory in the small chance that it appears and you need it tomorrow or whenever.
Sending you all my love and best wishes :cube:

Thank you cheese ily :lovehug:
Thank you cheese ily :lovehug:

You are most welcome :jumphug:
Rest yourself now :cube: Will be thinking of you :smile: x

Latest