The Student Room Group

A-level OCR Sociology help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by notyourfriend1
when did you guys start revising for globalisation and education?

I'm going to learn globalisation tmrow Hbu?
Original post by a09876h
I'm going to learn globalisation tmrow Hbu?

i mean did you do all of education?
And ill start globalisation tomorrow...and education
Reply 22
when did you guys start revising for globalisation and education?

I started writing my flash cards in Easter and begun reading them and doing questions in the end of April.
Original post by Zomar4
I started writing my flash cards in Easter and begun reading them and doing questions in the end of April.

i will fail this exam most likly...
Reply 24
i will fail this exam most likly...

I find globalisation easier than education
Original post by Zomar4

do you have a list of questions for globalisation and education? i would be appreciated
Original post by Zomar4

Do you remember everything on education?

i only know 12 studies for education and 0 for globalisation...

i will probalby miss out the policies made by government when revising
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 27

I have a list of some globalisation notes; but not all of them. If you'd like I could send them tmrw?
Reply 28

I know my studies for globalisation but for education I need to review the studies and learn the polices fully
Reply 29
Original post by a09876h
I have a list of some globalisation notes; but not all of them. If you'd like I could send them tmrw?

please could I mayb see them too?x
Original post by a09876h

Would you mind sending me the notes too please? Would be a great help!! I haven't even started paper 3 revision and I have 3 days of exams back to back ugh
i keep losing my apetite for eating and feel like vomiting when thinking of the exams.... this is exam stress?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by a09876h

yes please...

also how many hours of revision are you doing a day?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 33
yes please...

also how many hours of revision are you doing a day?

For sociology I do whole day revisions from like 9am-9pm , take about 2hr break altogether. Bcos I'm so last min (trust me) I spend one day revising section A and one day for section B, for this paper one inequalities I legit knew nothing last week so in Tuesday I went I've research methods and on Wednesday j went over inequalities and then on Thursday morning I went over both and like cos I forgot some things I memorised it again. How many hours do you do?
Reply 34
Original post by a09876h

can i be a pain and ask for them too? many thanks!
Reply 35
I'll post the GLOBALISATION notes tmrw, but they aren't on everything in globalisation.
Original post by a09876h
I'll post the GLOBALISATION notes tmrw, but they aren't on everything in globalisation.

Thank you sooo much! It's ok if it's not everything, it just saves me the trouble of having too much work overload :-)
what were you even meant to write for the 40 marker on paper two it's the way they worded the question as all the Functionalists say the same or similar things I wrote about meritocracy and role allocation and used Marxism and weberian and postmodernism as criticisms
I dunno if this is wrong or right
Reply 38
Here are the notes :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by a09876h

Can you send them to me too
Thx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending