The Student Room Group

Decisions sheduling

For a scheduling diagram can you start an activity before the early event time? For example if the early and late start time if 4 and the early and late finish time is 7 and 10 and the activity time is 2 could I start this activity at day 3?
Hope that makes sense?
Original post by Alisonxx
For a scheduling diagram can you start an activity before the early event time? For example if the early and late start time if 4 and the early and late finish time is 7 and 10 and the activity time is 2 could I start this activity at day 3?
Hope that makes sense?

No I don't think you can because the early event time allows for the completion of preceding activities. So if activity B depends on the completion of activity A then if activity B were to start early it would not give enough time for A to be completed. Therefore it wouldn't work- hopefully it makes sense :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leopard923
No I don't think you can because the early event time allows for the completion of preceding activities. So if activity B depends on the completion of activity A then if activity B were to start early it would not give enough time for A to be completed. Therefore it wouldn't work- hopefully it makes sense :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh that makes sense, so when I schedule my activities they must be within the range of the early and late event times.
Thankyou!
Original post by Alisonxx
Ohh that makes sense, so when I schedule my activities they must be within the range of the early and late event times.
Thankyou!

Yes they should :smile: and good luck today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leopard923
Yes they should :smile: and good luck today

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks and you too! (If your doing the exam) :u:

Quick Reply

Latest