The Student Room Group

WJEC Information & Communication Technology IT3 (LEGACY) 1243/01 - 16 Jun 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
One issue is privacy which is informing data subject of their legal and process of complying with there rights. A legal issue is the company needs to abide by the data protection act and they shouldnt sell confidential customer details on to rivals. In terms of morally a issue could be businesses monitoring employees personal emails.
why are FTP more secure & not limited in size?
Reply 382
Regarding FTP they only ask for the def, use and advantage you dont need to say why. For this question just stating the advantage could get you the mark.
thanks but i cant seem to quote your message

what is a boolean search & how can it find a website on the internet?
What was configuration management about
Original post by beanmaker
What was configuration management about

http://jacktilson.net/dl/IT3-untouched-questions.pdf

See the page about it here.

Can basically say this will be the mark scheme

Expecting 4/6 or so.
Reply 386
Original post by PedanticStudent
http://jacktilson.net/dl/IT3-untouched-questions.pdf

See the page about it here.

Can basically say this will be the mark scheme

Expecting 4/6 or so.

For that i forget to say the word ''all'' and for one of the adv i forgot to put '' A record '' would that make a big defference
I've got 242 UMS so far. How many raw marks would I have needed in this exam for an A?
Original post by AA923
For that i forget to say the word ''all'' and for one of the adv i forgot to put '' A record '' would that make a big defference

I would imagine that it won't matter about it being word for word, as long as you've put down reasonably closely to what's there in the document

It's good that we had that IT1 to inform us of the storm coming haha.
Original post by BATMAN168
I've got 242 UMS so far. How many raw marks would I have needed in this exam for an A?

63/90 or so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PedanticStudent

Thanks. Most of my answers were vague. I gave the advantages but didn't get all the key words. Do you think I'll still get the mark
Original post by BATMAN168
Thanks. Most of my answers were vague. I gave the advantages but didn't get all the key words. Do you think I'll still get the mark

Depends on the marker tbh mate. Can't really know until results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol i wrote about remote management for configuration management -.-
does anybody remember all the questions in order? + how many marks each questions were
(edited 6 years ago)
For the MIS question i pretty much forgot poor factors of an MIS so i used double negatives of a good MIS i.e saying the factor of a good MIS will not happen / cannot happen.

Any chance i can scrape a few marks for this or not really? Haha
is 280UMS guaranteed a B?
if i have 265UMS so far, how many raw marks will i need in IT3 to get an A and how many for a B? thanks
Original post by chelseatrafford
if i have 265UMS so far, how many raw marks will i need in IT3 to get an A and how many for a B? thanks

5marks for a B, 51 marks for an A
Original post by hehexd
5marks for a B, 51 marks for an A

thankyou and 5???? for a B?
Original post by chelseatrafford
thankyou and 5???? for a B?

meant to type 16, my bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending