The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BintM
Nope. I've been told im a horrible person though.

Aw thanks sabah but far from it :laugh:
How are you? :smile:

nobody is horrible
Original post by BintM
By people around me. Maybe I am :dontknow:
Well thanks i guess :smile:

I ve seen you in other post are you are nice BintM
Original post by BintM
By people around me. Maybe I am :dontknow:
Well thanks i guess :smile:

What makes you think you're a terrible person? If you're a terrible person then I've pretty much booked myself a date with hell 😂😂😂
Original post by ShadowSeeker
nobody is horrible

Thank you :smile:

Original post by qasim_96
What makes you think you're a terrible person? If you're a terrible person then I've pretty much booked myself a date with hell 😂😂😂

I dont know how to make others feel better? Apparently I'm rude and careless. Maybe thats why.
Don't say that :slap:
Original post by BintM
Thank you :smile:

I dont know how to make others feel better? Apparently I'm rude and careless. Maybe thats why.
Don't say that :slap:

You know how to make me feel better...
You know how to make me feel better...

I do?

Spoiler

Original post by BintM
I do?

Spoiler

Yes you do :smile:
Original post by BintM
Nope. I've been told im a horrible person though.

Aw thanks sabah but far from it :laugh:
How are you? :smile:

Breaking my tsr break for a few seconds

Who in the world told you that? You know what sis, don't believe it. Never let anyone make you feel less about yourself, no matter what significance the person holds in your life.

First, identify why someone might have said that to you. Were they in a mood, did something happen to the person in the past, have they been themselves lately?
Second, look into yourself. What do you think makes you a horrible person? Is it really something that you need to work on? If so, how?
Third, why care what the person says? Know in yourself that you aren't a horrid person.

Honestly sis, having heard this sentence myself, let me tell you its not true. Don't believe it. You are not horrid. You are a really great person. When people say horrid things about others, it reflects on themselves, not you.

:hugs:
Original post by ShadowSeeker
nobody is horrible

Lets ask
@tasha_tah
she will say the same answer as me
Yes you do :smile:

I'm glad, thank you :smile:

Someone who is supposedly one of my closest friends, I dont know they've mentioned it a few times so i guess im just starting to believe it :redface:
You're right, I shouldn't let it get to me, you all are really kind, I feel like i'm putting everyones moods down. i should stop.

Thank you sis, likewise you're one of my fav tsr'ians :hugs:

Thank you, really I appreciate it :smile:
Original post by BintM

Someone who is supposedly one of my closest friends, I dont know they've mentioned it a few times so i guess im just starting to believe it :redface:
You're right, I shouldn't let it get to me, you all are really kind, I feel like i'm putting everyones moods down. i should stop.

I agree with STARFAB
Wondering if there's actually anything good in the future.
I hope so, because the present sucks big time.

Ugh
Original post by BintM

That's one person. Doesn't matter how close someone is, when they say something like that, its just not true. Please don't let it get to you. Confront the friend about it. If she honestly thinks that and its not due to her being jel of you, well drop her. Friends come and go. And friends are supposed to help you grow.

Hey, it's not about letting it get to you. That's going to happen sis. It's about rememberimg that you aren't a horrid person and remindimg yourself that you aren't. Before the 'friend' said this, did you think that of yourself? No. If anything, she's the horrid one for making you doubt yourself.

No. Don't you think you bringing everyone down. You are allowed to get things off your mind. It's fine. We are all here to help. Trust me, you aren't bringing people down.

Likewise :hugs: one of my fave too.
Doing a CD for IT project, and a video that I'm using is one I hadn't seen!
I have the honour of opening the video with a swiss roll!
i am literally so pleased to never have to do a levels ever again :crazy:

and @CheeseIsVeg tysm lovely :lovehug:
Original post by CoolCavy
i am literally so pleased to never have to do a levels ever again :crazy:

and @CheeseIsVeg tysm lovely :lovehug:

I am so happy for you :jumphug:

No problem, I knew you'd smash it :yep:
Enjoy your day Cavsicle! When's prom btw? :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I am so happy for you :jumphug:

No problem, I knew you'd smash it :yep:
Enjoy your day Cavsicle! When's prom btw? :mmm:

:lovehug:

well idk about smashing it :lol: but it went better than i thought it would :redface:
ty cheesy and july :colondollar: it's quite soon now im excite i need to get a better shirt though with a proper collar for my tie
when's ur next exam cheese? :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
:lovehug:

well idk about smashing it :lol: but it went better than i thought it would :redface:
ty cheesy and july :colondollar: it's quite soon now im excite i need to get a better shirt though with a proper collar for my tie
when's ur next exam cheese? :hugs:

:loveduck:

*puts into cheesetranslate.com/googletranslateisoutofajob* = smashed it :yep:
AWWW!!! :jumphug: You don't need to, you'll look beautiful whatever you wear :flutter:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday :sigh: gonna die next week :frown:

AWWW!!! :jumphug: You don't need to, you'll look beautiful whatever you wear :flutter:

hi!
Haven't seen you around for a while!
How have you been?
Don't die next week!
That'll be one less person I can actuall y call a friend!

:penguinhug:
loooool :rofl: ur too nice to me cheese :emo: but dont jinx it :afraid:
and lol that's not possible :laugh: but cos they are girls shirts (:yucky:) the collar hasn't got as much room in it so i need a men's shirt but then men don't have boobs so it's hard to find proper fitting ones :sad:
ewwww cheese :eek: omg respect :adore: that is so hardcore :redface: what subjects are they and when's ur last one? :hugs:
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
hi!
Haven't seen you around for a while!
How have you been?
Don't die next week!
That'll be one less person I can actuall y call a friend!

:hello:
I've been erm busy :flute:
I can try not to, but Physics Paper 2 actually pains me to do :puke:
:cube: How are you doing?

Latest