The Student Room Group

Exam Update 0.9

Hey guys,

so for some of us exams are nearly over. What exams do you have left? And which exams have you completed?

Scroll to see replies

Four to go... three are maths modules and one is economics :biggrin:

I've completed six exams- the two other econ papers, a couple of maths modules and my technology paper!
Reply 2
3 to go :biggrin: Biology B456, chemistry C456, and physics P456 (dreading physics)

I've done english language, english literature, maths, french, philosophy, drama and business :smile:
Original post by Chatterbot
Hey guys,

so for some of us exams are nearly over. What exams do you have left? And which exams have you completed?

2 more: Unit 4 additional science and Further Maths paper 2
Reply 4
Original post by Balkaran
2 more: Unit 4 additional science and Further Maths paper 2

Good luck with the exams.
Reply 5
Original post by Grace490
3 to go :biggrin: Biology B456, chemistry C456, and physics P456 (dreading physics)

I've done english language, english literature, maths, french, philosophy, drama and business :smile:

Same, going to have to pull all nighters to learn the content.
Good luck with the exams.

Thanks you too if you have any left.
I've got 5 left. P4,P5,P6 tommorow, and then B7 on Monday, History on Tuesday, C7 on Wednesday, and P7 on Friday. I'm dreading Physics.
I'm in year 9 and I've had 10 end of year exams. I only have 2 left which are tomorrow, they are maths (non-calculator) and Geography (which I'm dreading)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still got 5 left: Biology, Chemisry, Physics, Further Maths and History... Done 19 exams so far :s-smilie:
Reply 10
Original post by vocaloid
Four to go... three are maths modules and one is economics :biggrin:

I've completed six exams- the two other econ papers, a couple of maths modules and my technology paper!

Good luck with your exams. Which exams have you found the hardest? What revision methods did you use?
Reply 11
Original post by Grace490

Good luck. What exam board do you take for the sciences? Do you do triple science?
Reply 12
Original post by SyedHB
Same, going to have to pull all nighters to learn the content.

Good luck with revision. When is your exam?
Reply 13
Original post by TheJamesHill
Still got 5 left: Biology, Chemisry, Physics, Further Maths and History... Done 19 exams so far :s-smilie:

Good luck. What exam board do you take for science?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by _emuturtle
I'm in year 9 and I've had 10 end of year exams. I only have 2 left which are tomorrow, they are maths (non-calculator) and Geography (which I'm dreading)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with your exams. When you are in year 10 I would recommend doing your revision notes as you go along as when you are in year 11 you will have less pressure to get all of your notes done and you will be more prepared.
Reply 15
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
I've got 5 left. P4,P5,P6 tommorow, and then B7 on Monday, History on Tuesday, C7 on Wednesday, and P7 on Friday. I'm dreading Physics.

Good luck. What exam board do you take? What have you been using for revision?
Good luck. What exam board do you take? What have you been using for revision?

Ocr 21st century for science, and Edexcel B for History :smile: I've just been doing past papers for both, and making flashcards and posters for the sciences, as we only finished the content right before exams, so I don't know it that well.
Good luck with your exams. When you are in year 10 I would recommend doing your revision notes as you go along as when you are in year 11 you will have less pressure to get all of your notes done and you will be more prepared.

Ok thanks for the advice.
Reply 18
5 down (A2 2xGeogrraphy papers, 2xEconomic papers and 1xBusiness paper) with 3 still to do (1xEconomics- and then im done with it, woo!) and 2x Business papers with the last being on the 23rd
Reply 19
Good luck with revision. When is your exam?

It was today - :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest