The Student Room Group

edexcel history a2 rebellions under the tudors

hey i was just wondering if anyone had any resources for the new a level history exam. route 31 rebelliuon and disorder under the tudors
the exam reference is 9ehio/31
this is my weakes area :frown:
I know its only a short time til the exams, but I found the following textbook helps with summarising knowledge, notes and exam technique practice, as I found the standard one pretty chunky. Not sure what your exam board is but im doing Tudor Rebellions for Edexcel (I think there was a book for OCR on Amazon):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1471876616/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not finding it great either, the breadth studies especially, as they cover such a large time period :frown: so best of luck, would love to know if you guys have anything else.
Original post by dylan_kadiwar
I know its only a short time til the exams, but I found the following textbook helps with summarising knowledge, notes and exam technique practice, as I found the standard one pretty chunky. Not sure what your exam board is but im doing Tudor Rebellions for Edexcel (I think there was a book for OCR on Amazon):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1471876616/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not finding it great either, the breadth studies especially, as they cover such a large time period :frown: so best of luck, would love to know if you guys have anything else.

thanks mate
im doing the same :smile:
what as level options did u do???
I did India: Road to Independence and USA, both of which are probably worse than Tudors hahaha hbu?
i did germany and spain.
loads on germany jack **** on spain :frown:
Any predictions for the tudor paper? How is everyone feeling about it?
Original post by 100rosie100
Any predictions for the tudor paper? How is everyone feeling about it?

im feeling shi*
do u have any resources you could possibly send to me???
many thanks
Original post by lascelles101
im feeling shi*
do u have any resources you could possibly send to me???
many thanks

I found these online, not sure if they will be of any help. Let me know if you find anything else. There seems to be very few resources for our course.
Best of luck
thanks for that, i think were doing papers diffrent papers though, ng rebellion and disorder under the tudors
Reply 11
CAn anyone help with the structure of source tasks?
Original post by Maxt t
CAn anyone help with the structure of source tasks?

With source questions, they'll usually ask about how useful a source is for revealing causes, reasons for failure or degree of threat.
I'd structure it by doing a paragraph or two on what the questions asks about e.g. Causes and degree of threat. Within those paragraphs, discuss what the source says. If it doesn't mention something that would be helpful, state what it's missing. If it's not helpful, state why. Use line references if possible and analyse who wrote the source and when. Don't forget to put the source into context.
Hope that helps, sorry it's so close to the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending