The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;BgDU5RpzUms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgDU5RpzUms[/video]
Original post by FireFreezer77
Idk why I'm so sad as of late
I've no real reason to be sad
I guess I just need to man up and stop being such a useless form of life

:hugs:
Always here for you, if you need someone to talk to.
It's tooooooo hot.
Sorry man. I'll head back inside.
Original post by abc_123_
You're not a useless form of life, you're lovely and It's okay to be sad sometimes :hugs: x
Have you taken a tablet for your headache? xx

I feel it at times tbh :frown: Aww :blush: Is it?
Nope :frown: But it's gone for now :smile: I get them a lot when it's hot :frown:

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:hugs:
Always here for you, if you need someone to talk to.

Thankyou, sorry I've been a bit neglecting recently btw.
I've been in a bad way and have just been totally exhausted
Nope :frown: But it's gone for now :smile: I get them a lot when it's hot :frown:

Thankyou, sorry I've been a bit neglecting recently btw.
I've been in a bad way and have just been totally exhausted

Welcome and it's fine
Thought you may of been.

Of course it's okay :hugs:
Aww good x
I get them too and nosebleeds x
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Welcome and it's fine
Thought you may of been.

:hugs: You're very kind :smile:
I will get back to you (I promise), just don't wanna do anything bad or say something I don't mean if you get me.
I have a giant pot of coconut yoghurt so life is pretty ok right now :thumbsup:

That said, 1 exam to go and its the extremely most important one :redface:
Original post by abc_123_
Of course it's okay :hugs:
Aww good x
I get them too and nosebleeds x

Aww ok then :hugs: x
Darn headaches are a menace aren't they :frown:
Aww :console: Nosebleeds must suck :frown:
didnt revise at all today just like the past week :colonhash:
:hugs: You're very kind :smile:
I will get back to you (I promise), just don't wanna do anything bad or say something I don't mean if you get me.

Why you think that? :hugs:
It's fine no rush and that's fair I guess.
Anagn'risis
completely and utterly shattered :tongue: but oxford street was pretty cool thoughh :u: :smile:
the tube was hot and sticky...
A bit down all of a sudden

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4915
Original post by bizzy_penguin
completely and utterly shattered :tongue: but oxford street was pretty cool thoughh :u: :smile:
the tube was hot and sticky...

It was absolutely BOILING today and so incredibly humid I could barely breathe. Are we in really in Britain wtf is this? All I did was go to the local Tescos and I almost died. Can't imagine going Oxford Street where it's so packed, yo I'd be sent home in an ambulance :lol:
Original post by z33
It was absolutely BOILING today and so incredibly humid I could barely breathe. Are we in really in Britain wtf is this? All I did was go to the local Tescos and I almost died. Can't imagine going Oxford Street where it's so packed, yo I'd be sent home in an ambulance :lol:

haha, IKR! :tongue: it was packed though but couldn't work out whether the Trooping the Colour had made big difference to the turnout - one of the Kings cross line had the fullest train ever and it was like 40 degrees in there too :frown:
at least in tescos you can go to the freezer aisles to cool down :smile:
Reply 4917
Original post by bizzy_penguin
haha, IKR! :tongue: it was packed though but couldn't work out whether the Trooping the Colour had made big difference to the turnout - one of the Kings cross line had the fullest train ever and it was like 40 degrees in there too :frown:
at least in tescos you can go to the freezer aisles to cool down :smile:

Nah it would always be packed now with tourists and it being Summer and all. Plus Trooping the Colour's all the way near the river init? They wouldn't be on your line/ near Oxford Street. There's a concert at Wembley though, if you're talking about the Met line.

Kings Cross is a ****ing nightmare fam, my sympathies. That station is summin else. And during rush hour? I'd rather take 5 buses home. I swear I stood next to the frozen peas for like 5 mins straight :lol:
Want to cry and cry and cry amd cry but I have no more tears.
Self-depreciating humour/jokes is the only thing keeping me alive rn

Latest