The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
We are supposed to stay the time
Only if everyone is doe we can leave. (That never happens though)

I see. :console:
@Michiyo Seeing as you're a Eurovision fan like as myself :h:

Whatt is your opinion on this entry? :tongue: (Answer carefully :wink:)
[video="youtube;dWlrcgH-1NU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlrcgH-1NU[/video]
Original post by IKEAPanda37
@Michiyo Seeing as you're a Eurovision fan like as myself :h:

Whatt is your opinion on this entry? :tongue: (Answer carefully :wink:)
[video="youtube;dWlrcgH-1NU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWlrcgH-1NU[/video]

The performance was not outstanding. It was meh.

Since I speak Romanian, I can translate the title: '100% I loved you/I loved you 100%'. In Romanian, it is 'te iubeam', hence how I know 'te ljubam' means that.

The song was okay, but a bit repetitive.

The costumes were a bit generic and faded, but not bad.

It sounds like a Violetta theme song, to be honest. :laugh:

Let me guess, it is one of your favourites, is it not? :hide:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
The performance was not outstanding. It was meh.

Since I speak Romanian, I can translate the title: '100% I loved you/I loved you 100%'. In Romanian, it is 'te iubeam', hence how I know 'te ljubam' means that.

The song was okay, but a bit repetitive.

The costumes were a bit generic and faded, but not bad.

It sounds like a Violetta theme song, to be honest. :laugh:

Let me guess, it is one of your favourites, is it not? :hide:

I didnt know you could speak Romanian :shock: :shock: :shock:

Spoiler

Ooh very interesting :smile:

OMG not Violetta :eek: :lol: I remember that bc of the awful dubbing, so I just couldnt take it seriously at all :tongue:

Lol your good at this aren't you? :giggle: Such a banger! :thumbsup:
Just rediscovering old Eurovision songs and thought it would be funny to spring that one on you (thatndoesnt make English sense but oh well :rofl:)
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I didnt know you could speak Romanian :shock: :shock: :shock:

Spoiler

Ooh very interesting :smile:

OMG not Violetta :eek: :lol: I remember that bc of the awful dubbing, so I just couldnt take it seriously at all :tongue:

Lol your good at this aren't you? :giggle: Such a banger! :thumbsup:
Just rediscovering old Eurovision songs and thought it would be funny to spring that one on you (thatndoesnt make English sense but oh well :rofl:)

Spoiler

IKR? Anything but Violetta and Nini, please! (My sister loved Nini, but I hated both of these shows. :rolleyes: )

I do not remember anything about the dubbing; I just hate TV shows like Violetta/Nini in general. :h:

It is a regular love song, it seems.

It is fine :hugs:
Original post by Valyrian
I have unfortunate news for you...

We are done. DONE.
Original post by AndrewSCO
We are done. DONE.

Pls I love you
Original post by AndrewSCO
We are done. DONE.

Pls I love you

IDK what is going on, but this is beautiful.
Original post by Michiyo
IDK what is going on, but this is beautiful.

I've been absent from TSR and Andrew is displeased.
I've been absent from TSR and Andrew is displeased.

Cute. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Michiyo
Cute. :biggrin:

I'm cuter.
I'm cuter.

*looks at your signature*

OMG YOU ARE STUDYING CHINESE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS? :nutcase: Future International Relations and Strategy and International Security with Japanese here :five:
Original post by Michiyo
*looks at your signature*

OMG YOU ARE STUDYING CHINESE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS? :nutcase: Future International Relations and Strategy and International Security with Japanese here :five:

HAha are you fangirling by any chance? :lol: :h:

That's good, you in your final year of sixth form then?
HAha are you fangirling by any chance? :lol: :h:

That's good, you in your final year of sixth form then?

...Maaayyybbbbeeeee. :colondollar: I am just so happy to see someone with a similar degree to mine :gah:

Yep :biggrin: What year are you in?
Original post by Michiyo
...Maaayyybbbbeeeee. :colondollar: I am just so happy to see someone with a similar degree to mine :gah:

Yep :biggrin: What year are you in?

Haha yeah, I absolutely love it.

I've just finished my first year of University, going to be second year this September.

What A levels/ BTECs do you do?
Haha yeah, I absolutely love it.

I've just finished my first year of University, going to be second year this September.

What A levels/ BTECs do you do?

We can fangirl over IR and East Asian languages together :cube:

How fluent would you say you are in Chinese after your first year? :smile:

I did AS Government and Politics, Psychology, Sociology, and English Literature (grades AAAB). I moved to Romania afterwards, so I am doing the Romanian Baccalaureate right now. My subjects are Romanian Language and Literature, History, and Logic (albeit I did have to take exams in ICT and English too, but they do not count towards my offer).

Spoiler

Original post by Michiyo
We can fangirl over IR and East Asian languages together :cube:

How fluent would you say you are in Chinese after your first year? :smile:

I did AS Government and Politics, Psychology, Sociology, and English Literature (grades AAAB). I moved to Romania afterwards, so I am doing the Romanian Baccalaureate right now. My subjects are Romanian Language and Literature, History, and Logic (albeit I did have to take exams in ICT and English too, but they do not count towards my offer).

Haha of course :h:

Erm I would say that since I study a lot outside of lecture time etc I'm much better at conversations than I was before. I've been getting 1sts and 2.1s for my oral/written Mandarin so it's good so far. I'm going to china in 2 weeks time to do further Mandarin language classes mixed with an internship for a month. So I should come back almost fluent haha.

Ooo Romanian Baccalaureate sounds really fancy. You must be a smart cookie.
Haha of course :h:

Erm I would say that since I study a lot outside of lecture time etc I'm much better at conversations than I was before. I've been getting 1sts and 2.1s for my oral/written Mandarin so it's good so far. I'm going to china in 2 weeks time to do further Mandarin language classes mixed with an internship for a month. So I should come back almost fluent haha.

Ooo Romanian Baccalaureate sounds really fancy. You must be a smart cookie.

That would make you... intermediate, then? And how do you study? :smile:

Congratulations for getting that internship! :clap2: What will you do during your internship? :h: As in, in what domain is it?

The Romanian Baccalaureate is just what every Romanian student does :laugh: I do admit it is hard (harder than A-levels for sure), though, since in order to get what is deemed as a 'good grade', one must get like 90% of the marks. My offer from Exeter asks for 9 in the Baccalaureate, which is literally 90% of the marks in everything.

You flatter me :blushing: You are probably smarter than me since I could never learn Chinese :rofl:

Latest