The Student Room Group

Selling revision notes

I have notes that I have broken down into mind maps for History Britain 1900-51 and a few essay plans for Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964.
I also have some mind maps for RE in regards to Sexual Ethics.
Reply 1
Original post by Janet0927
I have notes that I have broken down into mind maps for History Britain 1900-51 and a few essay plans for Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964.

No indication of price.
Just auction on eBay.
Reply 2
Original post by SyedHB
No indication of price.
Just auction on eBay.

I didn't know what price to give
Original post by Janet0927

Don't you think this is quite unethical? If you want to genuinely help people out offer it for free, if not keep them for yourself. Perhaps give them to someone lower down in your year. Frankly, I doubt anyone would pay a randomer tsr user and I feel it's quite wrong to charge people for things like this.
Reply 4
Original post by funky2722
Don't you think this is quite unethical? If you want to genuinely help people out offer it for free, if not keep them for yourself. Perhaps give them to someone lower down in your year. Frankly, I doubt anyone would pay a randomer tsr user and I feel it's quite wrong to charge people for things like this.

a girl's gotta get rich

Quick Reply

Latest