The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Surely you should be taking a break having just created a thread about being a "daddy"?
N/A
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by cuteoranges
Surely you should be taking a break having just created a thread about being a "daddy"?

I apologise, it was all a misunderstanding a joke taken too far. Also I apologise for the derogatory language I used and what encompassed it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by JargonRaygun
I'm looking for a girl who knows how to be chill and serious at the same time and has like blue or hazel eyes and fair skin basically some pretty girl you get me fam
Mums life I'll treat you right
I'm:
•loyal
•caring
•cumpassioite
•always be by your side

I'll post a picture of myself in a minute

You'll also get us pregnant and then refuse to pay or support your children.
Reply 5
Attachment not found

N**** pleaaaase chill
Original post by Future.
N**** pleaaaase chill

😂😂😂😂😂 oh god that's not me wait
I know its a hot day today but still, the thirst is real
Reply 8
😂😂😂😂😂 oh god that's not me wait

Pay me a sufficient amount of money then I'll let you call me mummy. :colone:
I'm looking for a girl who knows how to be chill and serious at the same time and has like blue or hazel eyes and fair skin basically some pretty girl you get me fam
Mums life I'll treat you right
I'm:
•loyal
•caring
•cumpassioite
•always be by your side

I'll post a picture of myself in a minute

wtf u dont have a job, you is uneducated, u call women whores, you're ugly, you probz have no life.

how the **** do u expect to get a gal, sort you're life out b4 u go out get with a girl again get her pregnant and refuse to pay for her. you are a disgrace i hope you don't get a gal till u sort yourself out.

@Future.
Attachment not found

When I'm walking down great Horton road past all the restraunts the muzzies always compliment me on my beard 😂

Original post by Future.
N**** pleaaaase chill
Original post by Anonymous

I'm taken ffs leave me aloneeeee
Original post by Valyrian
Pay me a sufficient amount of money then I'll let you call me mummy. :colone:

😂 I don't work yet chill
Reply 15
Attachment not found

When I'm walking down great Horton road past all the restraunts the muzzies always compliment me on my beard 😂

daaammmmmnnnn omg ur beard is on point. U peng af
😂 I don't work yet chill

Then you can be forever single, innit. Fam.
Reply 17
Original post by SmokingChains
wtf u dont have a job, you is uneducated, u call women whores, you're ugly, you probz have no life.

how the **** do u expect to get a gal, sort you're life out b4 u go out get with a girl again get her pregnant and refuse to pay for her. you are a disgrace i hope you don't get a gal till u sort yourself out.

@Future.

but hes ****ing peng tho
Original post by Future.
but hes ****ing peng tho

i only looked at the first pic just saw the second 1 now ok fair enough
Thank you so much,
Just want to clear some stuff up, the other thread I lacked grammar because of the severity of the situation and being put into a place where I had little or no control; very unlike anything I've ever experienced before. And I know it's not you @future but whoever replied saying I'm "uneducated" how can you make the assumption? Because of the way I speak online and the lack of punctuation in my sentences, or perhaps by the fact that I replied to an obvious troll who rather than helping me wanted to brag about his academic prospects so I replied with bad results so that he runs along with his privileged life. The fact of the matter is I apologise for the derogatory terms I used and the slander that encompassed, I'd just like to apologise to the female population of TSR who had to read that.

And secondly about being "broke" well obviously considering the fact that I'm 19, I've not got much in terms of career prospects as I've got near to zero work experience and general experience beyond education, give me a few years and I'm sure I'll rack it in. I know marketing isn't the best thing to study at uni but it does encompass what I like!

Okay and lastly imagine yourself in those shoes, yes I used bad language and didn't formulate and sentences correctly - granted. But what else was I supposed to do other than seek help from someone. Living alone with my mum obviously first option would he to seek council from her but because of the complex nature of the situation I could not do so.

I hope I've made myself clear and squashed any misjudgements of character..

Original post by Future.
daaammmmmnnnn omg ur beard is on point. U peng af
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending