The Student Room Group

Indian occupation of Kashmir

Discuss the Indian occupation of Kashmir and when it will be handed over to its rightful owner (Pakistan)

Or discuss the cricket now that I've got your attention
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Should we also discuss about how Pakistanis treated Indians after the separation? How they treated women?

Or perhaps how Pakistani citizens throw rocks? Maybe even how Pakistan published Indian currency before? Hmmmm

EDIT- Sneaky edit by OP about the cricket, wasn't there when I posted this comment so apologies.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Lord Samosa
And discuss the barbaric Indian occupation of Kashmir and when it will be handed over to its rightful owner (Pakistan)

Reported.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
You'll have better chances sorting out the Palestine and Israel conflict.

Why?
I genuinely thought this would be a nice and calm thread 😂
Why?

Why not reply to my comment?
Original post by thelegend99
Should we also discuss about how Pakistanis treated Indians after the separation? How they treated women?

Or perhaps how Pakistani citizens throw rocks? Maybe even how Pakistan published Indian currency before? Hmmmm

Reported.
Why not reply to my comment?

How angry are you right now?
Reply 9
Dear Indians and Pakistanis,

Leave Kashmir alone, thanks :smile:

This thread isn't going to go down well.
what do Pakistanis and Indians feel about burying the hatchet over the recent border fighting in Kasmir and enter diplomatic talks over Kashmir.I know the goverments dont like each other but what about the people.
How angry are you right now?

Just don't get why you'd post this tbh, I was offering reasons like you were.
Original post by anissabir95
what do Pakistanis and Indians feel about burying the hatchet over the recent border fighting in Kasmir and enter diplomatic talks over Kashmir.I know the goverments dont like each other but what about the people.

That would be the most sensible option.
Or we could ignore your attention seaking ass that's trying to divide us.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by __gurlll1011__
Reported.

Thanks for letting me know.
Reply 17

The intention of this thread is to maintain peace and then you come with your bs
Original post by MrDystopia
That would be the most sensible option.

and if i may ask are u pakistani or indian lenient
Original post by Future.
The intention of this thread is to maintain peace and then you come with your bs

The original poster edited it, the bit about cricket wasn't in there when I posted the comment- hence my reply. Look at when it was edited- don't try and pin this on me.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending