The Student Room Group

How do you get Grade 9 in AQA English Language?

So, I'm aiming for a grade 9 and I'm in year 10. Right now, I get grade 7s in English Language papers. How do I go about getting a grade 9?
Original post by thesmartguy
So, I'm aiming for a grade 9 and I'm in year 10. Right now, I get grade 7s in English Language papers. How do I go about getting a grade 9?

Right now nobody knows, wait until results for the 2017 GCSEs come out then you might be able to know what you need to do to improve
Original post by thesmartguy

If you were to post an example of your work, then maybe people could give you advice. We can't tell you how to improve, if we don't know what is limiting your marks :smile:
in your class how many marks is it to get a 6/7/9?
Original post by adrian max
in your class how many marks is it to get a 6/7/9?

All of these are just the boundaries our teacher has given us but:

6 - 54/80
7 - 63/80
8 - Not sure
9 - 76/80
wow. in others schools a 63 is a grade 8!
Original post by adrian max
wow. in others schools a 63 is a grade 8!

Yeah we've got pretty high boundaries just because we don't yet know what's what and then hopefully we can all get a pleasant surprise on results day :smile:
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE ACHIEVING TOP GRADES IN ENGLISH, WILL YOU PLEASE HELP OUT BECAUSE I NEED HELP AND ID BE APPRECIATED, IVE TRIED LOTS OF THINGS TO IMPROVE MY GRADE 3 BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING AND MY ENGLISH LANG EXAM IS IN 56 DAYS, AND MY TARGET, BELIEVE IT OR NOT IS A 7
ps sorry for the caps, urgent help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending