The Student Room Group

Wjec French Alevel

Hey guys just writing to find out if there's anyone doing wjec French tomorrow and how's revision going because mine isn't going that great tbh.
Original post by rejhanaosmani
Hey guys just writing to find out if there's anyone doing wjec French tomorrow and how's revision going because mine isn't going that great tbh.

hey! I created a thread earlier too :frown: its not great at all :frown:

do you know how many UMS overall do we need to get B, A and A*?
Hey, no I'm so sorry I honestly don't know.
Original post by LunaCat
hey! I created a thread earlier too :frown: its not great at all :frown:

do you know how many UMS overall do we need to get B, A and A*?
Hey, no I'm so sorry I honestly don't know.

what film are you doing?
Original post by LunaCat
what film are you doing?
We did la Haine but that was for our speaking for the writing were doing boule de suif and it's a nightmare. What about you?
We did la Haine but that was for our speaking for the writing were doing boule de suif and it's a nightmare. What about you?

oh okay, i did le grand voyage for speaking. And au revoir les enfants for writing. I dont know how to write essays :frown:
have you done past papers?
Original post by LunaCat
oh okay, i did le grand voyage for speaking. And au revoir les enfants for writing. I dont know how to write essays :frown:
have you done past papers?

Yeah I have. The questions will ask you stuff like the themes in the movie or what role a certain character plays or what's their importance. The essay should be 450 words long max 400 minimum and you just talk about the topic that they give you. I don't really know how else to help sorry.
Yeah I have. The questions will ask you stuff like the themes in the movie or what role a certain character plays or what's their importance. The essay should be 450 words long max 400 minimum and you just talk about the topic that they give you. I don't really know how else to help sorry.

How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending