The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;Wb6JPZ-wFmw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb6JPZ-wFmw[/video]
Reply 21
Original post by nrjs96
Attachment not found

Original post by Anonymous
There seems to be loads of these types of threads for boys everywhere, but what do teen guys (15-17)look for in a girl??
What age range would you date? Do you care more about looks or personality? In terms of looks what matters the most (hair, face, body etc)? Are their any dealbreakers which would immediately make a girl a no-go for you? And generally what else do you want in/look for/makes you attracted to a girl??

Original post by Future.

A guy (particular someone who loves you wilol love the way you are)
I personally dont look at bums or breast etc
but I look at the personality of the girl....never her body image.
moreover its a guys preference not all like big boobs and not all like small breast. My point you cannot please everyone in the world
if a guy truly loves its not for the matter that you have small breast or large bum its for your personality. As you will eventually have children and he wants to see your attitude and the way you behave.
Moreover everyone will age and grow old so that means the looks will eventually fade.

if you have read my msg above I have specifically said I look at a girls personality first..than look
I know Im not for everyone liking or to please anyone its just my humble opinion
I understand guys do likie hot, fit and sexy girls .I am not indenial of that
but you see i am a guy who is considered attractive by many girls ...but that me..yes i do play sports, i was fit at one point..good looking but end of the day its me .....i am who i am nobody can change that
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Ash8991
Not necessarily attractive (An attractive girl would ditch me as soon as she sees a jock)
I don't know why you still believe this.
I'm a simple man. I see tits. I see dat FAT arse. I see curves. I likey.
All the limbs you'd expect to find in a human
Original post by qasim_96
All the limbs you'd expect to find in a human

Dang, why are everyone's standards so damn high? Smh, unrealistc body standards for women.
Reply 27
There seems to be loads of these types of threads for boys everywhere, but what do teen guys (15-17)look for in a girl??
What age range would you date? Do you care more about looks or personality? In terms of looks what matters the most (hair, face, body etc)? Are their any dealbreakers which would immediately make a girl a no-go for you? And generally what else do you want in/look for/makes you attracted to a girl??

A loyal wifey.
Reply 28
Original post by Throwaway740
I'm a simple man. I see tits. I see dat FAT arse. I see curves. I likey.

hahaha lol ur my kind of person.
a size 4 waist with a size 12 bum
Someone who'll only show her ankles to me, no one else.
Too much filth these days :naughty:
Round rotis
(edited 6 years ago)
Dang, why are everyone's standards so damn high? Smh, unrealistc body standards for women.

I know that's unrealistic but you gotta have the expectations otherwise their interests will conflict with your interests and you will have a poor relationship

has to have brown hair,green/blue eyes,good jawline,good cheekbone,golden skin colour. Only care about face. Women in the pic is what i would say is perfect, there is no way you could fault her, best looking gal i seen in my life.

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/792422496906240891/visual-search/?x=15&y=15&w=470&h=470

@Future.
Reply 34
Original post by SmokingChains
has to have brown hair,green/blue eyes,good jawline,good cheekbone,golden skin colour. Only care about face. Women in the pic is what i would say is perfect, there is no way you could fault her, best looking gal i seen in my life.

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/792422496906240891/visual-search/?x=15&y=15&w=470&h=470

@Future.

Only care about the face?
Women don't look like that in real life brother. Trust me, you gon' one day turn around and say sista, I'm getting married. I'm gon' say to who? And your gon' introduce me to this chick.
Reply 35
A big ass plus size AA boobs
Original post by Future.
Only care about the face?
Women don't look like that in real life brother. Trust me, you gon' one day turn around and say sista, I'm getting married. I'm gon' say to who? And your gon' introduce me to this chick.

what is that eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. laweyn what actually r u
Reply 37
Original post by SmokingChains
what is that eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. laweyn what actually r u

She acc looked like a female version of you loooooooooooooooooooool:hubba:
Original post by Future.
She acc looked like a female version of you loooooooooooooooooooool:hubba:

da fack u sayin' blad i'm a good looking geeeeeeeeeeezer
Threads like these make me feel old :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending