The Student Room Group

Ask a Bi-Sexual Anything

Reporting in. I'm your man to answer questions.

Scroll to see replies

Should we overthrow the bourgeoisie?
Original post by Stuart Johnson

Why are you gay?
If we're asking a bi-sexual anything, I might ask a bi-sexual ant. What shall I ask him?
Original post by JuSt_Do_It_
Why are you gay?

For the same reason you're straight. I just am.
Why are you gay?

Same reason you're straight.
Why are you gay?

Same reason you're straight.
what age did you come out
Not to be offensive; Doubt nature says bang a male animal in the anus if you wana reproduce.

Why do you want another guys excretions to cover your penis? It's unhygienic, gross and a totally unproductive use of your time.

Nice to see homophobia is still alive and kicking in the UK. Why say 'not to be offensive' if you're gonna be offensive as all hell. It's no more unhygenic than regular sex if you use proper tools (douche). Gross is subjective, and it is no more unproductive than safe sex with a chick.

Sexuality isn't an objective thing.
Reply 9
Do you go to Gay Bars?
Original post by jhgjhgg
Do you go to Gay Bars?

No real dating experience apart from the ole' flirt. Focusing on studies.
so...how is it OP?loool
Not to be offensive; Doubt nature says bang a male animal in the anus if you wana reproduce.

Why do you want another guys excretions to cover your penis? It's unhygienic, gross and a totally unproductive use of your time.

Nice to see homophobia is still alive and kicking in the UK. Why say 'not to be offensive' if you're gonna be offensive. It's obvious you don't know anything about homosexual intercourse. There's no excretion involved if you use correct tools. It's not unhygienic, it isn't gross, and no less productive than safe sex with someone of the opposite gender.
Reply 13
What's your hat size?
Nice to see homophobia is still alive and kicking in the UK. Why say 'not to be offensive' if you're gonna be offensive. It's obvious you don't know anything about homosexual intercourse. There's no excretion involved if you use correct tools. It's not unhygienic, it isn't gross, and no less productive than safe sex with someone of the opposite gender.

*scrutinising gaze* Still weird as fudge though and yeah i forgot to put in the 'too' after the 'not to be'.

Honestly though man if your gona have thoughts of committing sodomy, the homosexual society must mainly be atheist then, right?

I can't see many religious people doing this.
How has your day been Stuart?
Reply 16

Lol are you seriously surprised? Join any LGBT group on facebook and you will know exactly just what a lot of people REALLY think, it wont be pleasant. Get used to see worsd like sodomy and ****ing hell on your feed evry ****ing day

Do you get people who are in denial that bisexuality is a thing and tell you that you can't like both and to 'choose one or the other'? And if so, how do you deal with that?
Isn't bisexuality really just a stepping stone to being gay? I mean cmon.
Is there any part of you that wonders whether you should have just ignored any feelings towards men in order to settle down and have children in the future. Is that not something that interests you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending