The Student Room Group

I have 5 end of year exams tomorrow!! (Year 9)

I have biology, chemistry, physics, french and english exams tomorow and ive only revised for chemistry, physics and english..
If i stay up revising all night will i be able to get all my revision done?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That suck's

Hope everything goes well :smile:
That's likely to be a bad idea. Try and revise the topics you're least confident on for a few hours and ensure you get a good night's rest. There's no point of revising all night when that's seriously going to hinder your performance tomorrow :/ Good luck with the exams!
It's kind of a bit too late to revise whole units now. Your retention memory will be all over the place.
Reply 4
Original post by slayyzy
I have biology, chemistry, physics, french and english exams tomorow and ive only revised for chemistry, physics and english..

my personal recommendation is to stay awake all night, revise for around 3 hours and then watch films. This actively gets your mind thinking about science, as the pixels on the screen cause your eyes to process information you learnt during that day. After a good night of this take a quick 20 minute nap before the exam. Your brain works the best with only 20 minutes sleep.Also if you do the exams in pencil, you have more of a chance to get a higher mark, as examiners see you as an academic that stands out.

If you follow this advice you'll ace em :smile: good luck !

Also if you want to give me £19.99 for these pills I developed they make you less socially awkward and guarantees you to get laid this summer.
What exam boards are you doing?
Original post by slayyzy

Probably not! U might finish the content, but u need sleep for all of those exams.

I hope u prove me wrong :smile:
apply for special consideration after exams are finished you're entitled if it effects you
Reply 8
Original post by iqra2159
That suck's

Hope everything goes well :smile:

Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
That's likely to be a bad idea. Try and revise the topics you're least confident on for a few hours and ensure you get a good night's rest. There's no point of revising all night when that's seriously going to hinder your performance tomorrow :/ Good luck with the exams!

Thank you so much
Reply 10
Original post by Valyrian
It's kind of a bit too late to revise whole units now. Your retention memory will be all over the place.

Thanks
Reply 11
Original post by Dafock
my personal recommendation is to stay awake all night, revise for around 3 hours and then watch films. This actively gets your mind thinking about science, as the pixels on the screen cause your eyes to process information you learnt during that day. After a good night of this take a quick 20 minute nap before the exam. Your brain works the best with only 20 minutes sleep.Also if you do the exams in pencil, you have more of a chance to get a higher mark, as examiners see you as an academic that stands out.

If you follow this advice you'll ace em :smile: good luck !

Also if you want to give me £19.99 for these pills I developed they make you less socially awkward and guarantees you to get laid this summer.

Thanks man
Reply 12
Original post by TheAlchemistress
What exam boards are you doing?

Idk there all different
Original post by slayyzy
Thanks

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Sorry.
Reply 14
Original post by Boss987
Probably not! U might finish the content, but u need sleep for all of those exams.

I hope u prove me wrong :smile:

hehe thanks
No point saying will I have time to do this when you're on here wasting time....just get it done
Reply 16
Original post by Edmar Hadad
apply for special consideration after exams are finished you're entitled if it effects you

ok thanks
Reply 17
Original post by slayyzy

It depends how much you already know about your other subjects. Also, may God have mercy on your soul.
Original post by slayyzy
Idk there all different

It's GCSEs, right? Because I do AQA and Edexcel and we're done with our exams.
Maybe it's time to get off tsr and hit the books? That honestly sounds so horrific, so I hope it goes ok and you don't end up having a stroke in the middle of the exam or something. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest