The Student Room Group

Not letting me book practical test for car category even though I have passed theory

I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?
Reply 1
Original post by JordanOC67
I am having a bit of bad luck I think, I passed the theory test Friday there and tried booking the practical on Saturday (let them register the pass on my licence) but I cannot book it at all as it tells me I can't choose the car cat , but choose the bike unrestricted mod 1 test and it was letting me put my pass certificate number in I think it's maybe an error on dvsa maybe ? Can anyone reassure me or should I call dvsa and find out ?

Perhaps give it a few days to let the systems update themselves before calling DVSA. 3 working days is a good time to wait, so check again on Wednesday - if no cigar, give them a ring!
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.
Original post by JordanOC67
Thanks for the reply I was optimistic about this site for answers but that sounds reasonable to be fair thanks I will call them tomorrow just to confirm this anyway.

This site has @IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.
Reply 4
Original post by RoyalSheepy
This site has @IWMTom on it, of course you're gonna get good answers :wink2:.

Haha I'm grateful lol
Hiya quick question about the driving theory test.... ( Im assuming you did the theory test in England)When doing the driving theory test at the test centre are you given/allowed to use:1) a calculator2) pen paper:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by JustWondering98
Hiya quick question about the driving theory test.... ( Im assuming you did the theory test in England)When doing the driving theory test at the test centre are you given/allowed to use:1) a calculator2) pen paper:smile:

No and no.

Don't bump old threads. Closing it now.

Latest

Trending

Trending