The Student Room Group

Ever been denied the toilet at school??

As I mentioned before, they lock the school toilets in my little sisters school during lessons (secondary school). Well I am pleased to say that this decision has been revised and they are now making it the job of an "on call teacher" to ensure that abuse of the toilets does not happen. The teacher will also deal with disruptive students and send them to the "cooler" behaviour reflection area. So no more locking of the toilets :smile:

I still think it is bad that it took 2 people to wet and soil themselves and the parents to complain.. but hey oh..

Has anyone else ever been denied the bathroom at primary or secondary school??
The only thing I can recall was wetting myself on the way home from school in Year 7.... BUT it was RAINING hard and it was my own fault as I should have gone at school LOL. Other than that I have been fine at school :biggrin: haha

Scroll to see replies

No- it's actually slightly ridiculous how readily they allow people access to it. I know someone who requested to go during a formal French examination, went into a cubicle and used Google Translate on their phone. They weren't detected and got a decent grade.
Oh you. How did it get resolved?

And as I said in your other thread, YES. Lol I kept vandalising it so in year 5, I had to go with adult supervision but I intentionally pissed in the schoolyard to bring it to their attention that I couldn't wait on them. I had problems lol.

Original post by gemgemsimp
As I mentioned before, they lock the school toilets in my little sisters school during lessons (secondary school). Well I am pleased to say that this decision has been revised and they are now making it the job of an "on call teacher" to ensure that abuse of the toilets does not happen. The teacher will also deal with disruptive students and send them to the "cooler" behaviour reflection area. So no more locking of the toilets :smile:

I still think it is bad that it took 2 people to wet and soil themselves and the parents to complain.. but hey oh..

The only thing I can recall was wetting myself on the way home from school in Year 7.... BUT it was RAINING hard and it was my own fault as I should have gone at school LOL. Other than that I have been fine at school :biggrin: haha
Reply 3
You've made a lot of threads about toilets :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
You've made a lot of threads about toilets :lol:

:biggrin: That is true... I was just very angry at first about the situation at my sisters school but then found the responses quite funny :biggrin: So I thought I might as well update you all on the good news and see what else everyone had to say.... NO MORE Now :biggrin: I promise :P haha
Reply 5

A lot of people in junior school got declined because they'd sit in the toilet for 10 minutes, I was always allowed :smile:
Reply 6
Indeed.. I know I couldn't work with that system :biggrin: I'd have to walk around with a bucket or use a Nappy :dunce: I drink way to much water haha

Students at your school are lucky they never pissed themselves then :biggrin:
So did mine towards the end of my school years lol. Stupids.
Reply 8
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
So did mine towards the end of my school years lol. Stupids.

Yes very stupid :angry: and embarrassing for those caught out by the bad thought out rules :colondollar:
Yes I have unfortunately I had to to wait 40 minutes till the lesson was over, and I really needed it. But the teacher was like 'why do you have so much signatures? You need only 3'. But the thing was if I needed 3 teachers signature, why do I have like 20 columns in my diary, there should be only 3. 🤔
Reply 10
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Yes I have unfortunately I had to to wait 40 minutes till the lesson was over, and I really needed it. But the teacher was like 'why do you have so much signatures? You need only 3'. But the thing was if I needed 3 teachers signature, why do I have like 20 columns in my diary, there should be only 3. 🤔

Why did you need signatures?? :biggrin: Hope you made it on time!! :tongue:
Yes very stupid :angry: and embarrassing for those caught out by the bad thought out rules :colondollar:

Had a few stupid rules but it was all still good fun
We seem to have a rule that you can't go until the previous person in the class has returned. Strange - what the heck do they think we're doing in there?

My school is somewhat lenient with the toilets (the teachers are sometimes reluctant to let us go, but they know they can't risk a yellow puddle incident because the parents would be furious), but once they took the doors off the toilets in response to some rather racist graffiti. I honestly don't care - I almost never use the toilets since I can easily wait until I'm home.
I'm in sixth form, but there aren't any exclusively sixth form toilets - meaning that we have to share with the younger students. Not only do they smell like they haven't been cleaned properly in three years, but they're locked during lesson periods when sixth formers have frees. So basically if you need to go and you're in sixth form, you have to wait until lunch so you can go pee with a bunch of screaming 13 year olds amidst the smell of stale urine.

Those people must have been heroes.
Reply 15
Original post by poeticwhirlwind
I'm in sixth form, but there aren't any exclusively sixth form toilets - meaning that we have to share with the younger students. Not only do they smell like they haven't been cleaned properly in three years, but they're locked during lesson periods when sixth formers have frees. So basically if you need to go and you're in sixth form, you have to wait until lunch so you can go pee with a bunch of screaming 13 year olds amidst the smell of stale urine.

As I've already said ... I personally would need a bucket or a thick pad :biggrin: haha
That sounds rather joyful... you would think with the extra funding the school would get they could at least put a toilet (even one unisex cubicle) in so the Sixth Formers don't have to cross their legs..

I honestly don't know how they can expect people to hold it in I mean what if you've got the poos :O :biggrin: haha
yeah in year 3 or 4 lol. it was the start of the year and our teacher was explaining us how to do the homework that we would do later in the year. for that year when we needed to go toilet we had to put both hands in the air, lol, and i was waving them around SO desperately and the teacher didn't see or if he did see, thought of not letting me go, and I ended up wetting myself. i should've just interrupted and said if i wanted to go
Reply 17
Original post by boriapple
Those people must have been heroes.

One of them was my sisters best friend and she was mortified :O I mean I'm sure we have all seen it happen to people in primary school but NEVER secondary!!
In secondary, I was denied to use the bathroom (I really needed to poo, and I had pre-symptoms of the noro virus so that didn't help)

Spoiler

Reply 19
Original post by Digisirran
In secondary, I was denied to use the bathroom (I really needed to poo, and I had pre-symptoms of the noro virus so that didn't help)

Spoiler

hahaha Really??

Quick Reply