The Student Room Group

Can I do this topic on epq?

I am doing a topic that comes under the American Revolution, however I study American Politics at A2 govpol.

Am I correct in assuming I can still do the American Revolution even though it influences parts of A2 politics?
Well, yeah. It's a bit smart to do that actually.
Original post by saharan_skies
Well, yeah. It's a bit smart to do that actually.

Thanks its because for epq they say you can't do something that you study at A level. Technically I don't study this but it influences like a tiny bit of what I would study :biggrin:

I hope I don't sound crazy, but tbh I think I can slightly adjust it worse case scenario :smile:
So is it like the same topic but about something different doing with that topic?
Original post by SuperHuman98
Thanks its because for epq they say you can't do something that you study at A level. Technically I don't study this but it influences like a tiny bit of what I would study :biggrin:

I hope I don't sound crazy, but tbh I think I can slightly adjust it worse case scenario :smile:
Reply 4
Do you directly study the American Revolution in your Politics A-Level?

If yes: you cannot do it in the EPQ. If no: you can.
Original post by saharan_skies
So is it like the same topic but about something different doing with that topic?

Its basically a background to what I will be studying. So I won't be learning it in the classroom and if I were to be taught it would just be 1 lesson maximum. Its not in the spec but it helps understand some things I think, for example I research it as hwk.
Then, I think that's fine, since it's not on the spec.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Its basically a background to what I will be studying. So I won't be learning it in the classroom and if I were to be taught it would just be 1 lesson maximum. Its not in the spec but it helps understand some things I think, for example I research it as hwk.

Quick Reply

Latest