The Student Room Group

How do I stop thinking about results?

2/3 of my A-level subjects are reformed meaning I only had to sit AS exams in one subject this year which took place a month ago and ever since I walked out the exam I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I know it's stupid since I can't do anything about it now but I keep convincing myself I've failed and I just keep worrying about re-sits and how it'll impact my predicted grades and letting people down :frown: I just can't keep it out of my mind and I don't know what to do.

Any advice?
Original post by okayseoul
2/3 of my A-level subjects are reformed meaning I only had to sit AS exams in one subject this year which took place a month ago and ever since I walked out the exam I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I know it's stupid since I can't do anything about it now but I keep convincing myself I've failed and I just keep worrying about re-sits and how it'll impact my predicted grades and letting people down :frown: I just can't keep it out of my mind and I don't know what to do.

Any advice?

I know how it feels to be unable to stop thinking about something which gets you down very quickly...

Distract yourself with revision or TV or exercise or anything really.

All the best
Reply 2
Jump on PS4 or go play footy or go out with your friends. Do something else that will occupy your mind so you dont keep thinking about your results

Quick Reply