The Student Room Group

What makes a guy attractive?

What a description of your definition of an attractive guy. I showed a few girls in my university I know pictures of some tumblr pretty" boys (guys I thought were attractive to girls) and the general consensus were that he was too feminin, cute, or "high maintenance", though they did like some features like their eyes and hair. I then showed them guys that were more alpha and the general consensus were that they were more masculin, hot, buff, looks like they could protect him, whilst constantly appreciating and complimenting their bodies and assumed they'll be better sexual partners.

So what's your definition of an attractive guy? Do you like pretty boys or more masculin guys etc?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
What a description of your definition of an attractive guy. I showed a few girls in my university I know pictures of some tumblr pretty" boys (guys I thought were attractive to girls) and the general consensus were that he was too feminin, cute, or "high maintenance", though they did like some features like their eyes and hair. I then showed them guys that were more alpha and the general consensus were that they were more masculin, hot, buff, looks like they could protect him, whilst constantly appreciating and complimenting their bodies and assumed they'll be better sexual partners.

So what's your definition of an attractive guy? Do you like pretty boys or more masculin guys etc?

im a guy and i wanna know too
Reply 2
I made some typographical errors which should be understood using logic
Reply 3
big swole mushroom tip with a big ass head at the end of that *****
Whatever it is, I don't have it.

It seems young girls go for "boy band"-esque appearance, and despite their comments to the contrary, "****boys". Not that there's anything wrong with it, per-se, I just think ultimately it's a waste of time going for these type of lads.
Original post by eden3

MAYYNE I think you just want to keep those nuts hanging out
Power, intelligence and sophistication.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 7
Pheromones
Reply 8
@_princessxox wants guys 6'5" or taller or she'll step on them
inb4 size of gem bar
I think having that dolla dolla can really be a big girl magnet haha. But on a real, like some random guy once said, beauty is the eye of the beholder. You're gonna get very different responses.
Original post by UWS
@_princessxox wants guys 6'5" or taller or she'll step on them

this is very accurate
Original post by te159311
Pheromones

Haha getting in that B3 Science.
Original post by Throwaway740
Haha getting in that B3 Science.

I wish mate, I did Biology A Level 5 years ago.
Reply 14
Original post by queenofswords
inb4 size of gem bar

:mmm:
are you black tho
Original post by te159311
I wish mate, I did Biology A Level 5 years ago.

Ah ok, just that I have B3 tomorrow and I was revising that today lol.
Reply 17
Original post by eden3

That makes no sense brah
Original post by Throwaway740
Ah ok, just that I have B3 tomorrow and I was revising that today lol.

I understand. Good luck with B3, I hope your pheromones disrupt the invigilators enough so you can grab a peek of the notes you wrote on your arm, ironically about pheromones.
Reply 19
Lots of cheddar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending