The Student Room Group

How am I supposed to sleep in this weather?

It's SO hot at night now, I struggle to get to sleep when it's this sort of weather. Has anyone got tips on how to get to sleep quickly?

Scroll to see replies

>these are the same people who once conquered Australia

What happened?
Original post by serions871
It's SO hot at night now, I struggle to get to sleep when it's this sort of weather. Has anyone got tips on how to get to sleep quickly?

A good start would be turning your phone off :P
Reply 3
Drink lots of water and use a thin duvet.
Reply 4
Original post by Script Kiddie
>these are the same people who once conquered Australia

What happened?

Pretty sure they whinged about the heat too.
it's really not that bad
I know right.

I would switch off the lights.
Reply 7
Maybe take some clothing off :wink: :wink:

It works for me, I don't find it too bad. If you are still cold in your underwear or somethen if you really really want you can do like a cold bath or something.
yea sleep naked, no covers, windows open, fan on, cold drink, cold towel...you've been alive at least 10 years, you've survived heat waves before..
Make sure you wiggle your willy in the air in a circular motion five times before you go to bed.
Sleep butt nekked spooning a bag of frozen peas
Sing let it go
Original post by serions871

Dont sleep, sleep is for the week
All i do is leave windows open , shower before and only sleep with my duvet cover.
I'm struggling too, must admit... not very fun :frown:
God knows I need a fan :frown: leaving windows open for me is out of the question (I'm terrified of insects)
I have two windows open. And two fans for each window. One blowing hot air out and one blowing cooler air in. Temperature is only just bearable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I'm struggling too, must admit... not very fun :frown:

Yeah lol same here.
Reply 18
Probably going to sleep topless, plus drink water by the bottle and open all th windows
Original post by SteamboatMickey
God knows I need a fan :frown: leaving windows open for me is out of the question (I'm terrified of insects)

Make an insect screen out of sticky back velcro and get a mesh screen that you can cut to your window size.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest