The Student Room Group

Vehicle collides with pedestrians in London Finsbury Park

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Scary stuff, I saw the aftermath. I think one guy died?
Ugh not again
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by NotNotBatman
Scary stuff, I saw the aftermath. I think one guy died?

No idea. All I've heard so far is multiple casualties and suspect arrested

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here we go again.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
No idea. All I've heard so far is multiple casualties and suspect arrested

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, it was an attack on people praying at the mosque, ten injured apparently. Sad.
Original post by NotNotBatman
Well, it was an attack on people praying at the mosque, ten injured apparently. Sad.

so awful
People on twitter seem to think this was a revenge attack on Muslims. FFS, 2017 really is turning out to be a *****y year. :mad:
Reply 8
Before everyone jumps to their typical ignorant conclusions, this happened outside a mosque.
Just saying.
The person who did this was a WHITE MAN. This was an Islamophobic terrorist attack.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Islamophobia is a much bigger problem in the UK than so-called "Islamic terrorism".
(edited 6 years ago)
I hope the injured make a full recovery and the coward who used the van is locked up for some time.

This is the kind of reaction we'll be getting from extreme right-wing terrorists, unfortunately, because nothing substantial is being done about the current terrorism situation involving ISIS.

It's a scale up from what the EDL do.

First you'll have marches, then you'll have killings - something that is observable in Islamism, too.
Regardless of the intention of the perpetrator or the identity of his victims, it is a pretty *****y thing to happen.
Original post by HAnwar
Before everyone jumps to their typical ignorant conclusions, this happened outside a mosque.
Just saying.

You do realise ISIS target mosques, too.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dodgypirate
I hope the injured make a full recovery and the coward who used the van is locked up for some time.

This is the kind of reaction we'll be getting from extreme right-wing terrorists, unfortunately, because nothing substantial is being done about the current terrorism situation involving ISIS.

It's a scale up from what the EDL do.

First you'll have marches, then you'll have killings - something that is observable in Islamism, too.

You don't even know if it was meant yet. Stop jumping to conclusions.
Original post by Quantex
Regardless of the intention of the perpetrator or the identity of his victims, it is a pretty *****y thing to happen.

And, unfortunately, it'll continue to happen so long as we (society) continue the way we are.

The clash of two doctrines.
twitter.com/r0eland/status/876599725960704000
Reply 16
He doesn't represent all white people

This act was a perversion of Anglo-Saxon Celtic culture
Reply 17
Revenge I guess.
What a *****y year
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Every single person who has abused and shouted Islamophobe at people have incited this with their hate, bigotry and racism

Could we call this the ideological version of Newton's Third Law?

It was bound to happen.

What a time to be alive...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending