The Student Room Group

Avoidance

Hi there it's my birthday dinner on Saturday night and my boyfriend won't come out to my birthday party dinner that my family is holding for me.. last time we went out for a family dinner he completely avoided started conversation with anyone and thought everyone hated him, I asked my family and they all honestly said they think he's lovely what is happening I need help I feel like he doesn't love me :frown: 😭😭😭
We can't answer. You need to talk to him to find out what is going on. There is no point speculating.
I mean you know your boyfriend better than some random people on the internet do. Ask him and find out the real nitty gritty reasons.
Reply 3
Original post by Holanon
Hi there it's my birthday dinner on Saturday night and my boyfriend won't come out to my birthday party dinner that my family is holding for me.. last time we went out for a family dinner he completely avoided started conversation with anyone and thought everyone hated him, I asked my family and they all honestly said they think he's lovely what is happening I need help I feel like he doesn't love me :frown: 😭😭😭

Talk to him.
Reply 4
I have numerous times which is why I'm coming here,, I never write on these forum things so it's my last resort
Original post by Future.
Talk to him.
Original post by Holanon
I have numerous times which is why I'm coming here,, I never write on these forum things so it's my last resort

You need to talk to him. No one can tell what is going through his head. Only he knows. Maybe he feels uncomfortable? Get him to talk and you will understand better.
Reply 6
Original post by Holanon

Talk to him until he gives you an answer. Not too stubborn obvs as this may lead to a fight but try to be really understanding when you speak :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending