Hardly been mentioned on Rupert **** channel Sky News

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you even watching that trash?
Original post by SMEGGGY
Hardly been mentioned on Rupert **** channel Sky News

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr :redface: Wonder why? :colonhash:
Original post by Future.
No. You can murder without a mental health illness. Bs.

I agree. But nobody says the muslim attackers suffer from mental illness? But a white chap eho attacks muslims oh, he's suffering from mental illness

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meany Pie
One can argue that extreme hatred is in fact a psychological issue, it is not a social problem it exists solely in the mind of the individual.

We can only argue extreme hatred as a psychological issue, as much as extreme love, extreme sadness, extreme jealousy etc. Truthfully though (and I know you are entitled to your opinion), I just think these are all part of the spectrum of a normal functioning human with no mental health issues, that we are just built that way to be able to hold such emotional states.

Otherwise, we could argue one way or another, that every single person on this planet has some level of mental health issue, due to not always having logical emotions (as nobody does!).
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 264
Original post by thisiswhat567
You don't even know if it was meant yet. Stop jumping to conclusions.

What exactly do you mean by "if it was meant" ?

How does one accidentally drive into 10 people?

The guy shouted something along the lines of wanting to kill all Muslims..Was that an accident too?
Why are you even watching that trash?

I like a varied opinion from all news sources

Posted from TSR Mobile
White British folks saying it's revenge attack yet innocent people have died. Snm.
Original post by SMEGGGY
I agree. But nobody says the muslim attackers suffer from mental illness? But a white chap eho attacks muslims oh, he's suffering from mental illness

Posted from TSR Mobile

People are preaching good today!
Original post by queen-bee
Omg,some of the white supremacists on this thread justifying the attack make me feel so :puke:
(You know who you are)

Go **** yourselfs.

As for the The attack. Something needs to be done against the rise of anti Muslim hatred. They are the largest victims of terrorism. Much love <3

well said
Reply 269
Waiting for right-wingers to condemn this attack and explain what they have tried to do to stop this man
Original post by mashbbk
We can only argue extreme hatred as a psychological issue, as much as extreme love, extreme sadness, extreme jealousy etc. Truthfully though (and I know you are entitled to your opinion), I just think these are all part of the spectrum of a normal functioning human with no mental health issues, that we are just built that way to be able to hold such emotional states.

Otherwise, we could argue one way or another, that every single person on this planet has some level of mental health issue, due to not always having logical emotions (as nobody does!).

If it drives you to kill then there is something seriously wrong with you.
Why are people making this a race issue?
Original post by Rooster11366
Oh ISIS don't kill Muslims then.

They only kill those they don deem to be Muslims. This man literally targeted people he considered to be Muslims.
Original post by queen-bee
Omg,some of the white supremacists on this thread justifying the attack make me feel so :puke:
(You know who you are)

Go **** yourselfs.

As for the The attack. Something needs to be done against the rise of anti Muslim hatred. They are the largest victims of terrorism. Much love <3

Never heard summin so true:biggrin:
If it drives you to kill then there is something seriously wrong with you.

But why does killing cross the arbitrary boundary which defines mental health issues. What about lying, stealing, cheating, mental abuse, rape, GBH etc?
And now we will have the far left and far right collide and argue their point here because they love to gain attention.
Original post by mashbbk
But why does killing cross the arbitrary boundary which defines mental health issues. What about lying, stealing, cheating, mental abuse, rape, GBH etc?

When did I ever say it was limited to just killing?
Original post by Future.
People are preaching good today!

People be reaching today. Sometimes I really hate this forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 278
Original post by Moonstruck16
What is innate human empathy though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's usually expressed as the "golden rule". Basically, we know how it feels to be in pain, to suffer, to feel loss, and we know that we don't like it. Therefore we also know that other people feel the same, and as we don't want to feel like that, we don't want others to feel like that.
Why are people making this a race issue?

Because it's TSR aka one step up from the DM comments section.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply